HELP!!! Please with Windows XP

jerodpaul

Honorable
May 28, 2012
My dad just gave me a computer he bought used a while back, and i want to get all of his junk off of it. He doesn't have the recovery disks, so I can't go that route. I was wondering if there was any way I could wipe everything on the hdd except for the os, and if its possible (and easy) Microsoft office 2007.
Thanks,
Jerod
P.S I've spent the last two days trying to figure it out, but this is my first time using XP :p

Solution
Programmes like MS Office can be uninstalled from Add and Remove programmes section of Control Panel. To lose everything you Dad put on, go to Control Panel>User Accounts and create an account for yourself. Log out and back in to the new account then go back to User Accounts, click on Manage Another Account and delete the old account your father used, clicking also on Delete Files. Nothing will seem to be happening at first but if you leave it some time and it will complete the process.
Programmes like MS Office can be uninstalled from Add and Remove programmes section of Control Panel. To lose everything you Dad put on, go to Control Panel>User Accounts and create an account for yourself. Log out and back in to the new account then go back to User Accounts, click on Manage Another Account and delete the old account your father used, clicking also on Delete Files. Nothing will seem to be happening at first but if you leave it some time and it will complete the process.

Solution