Powering a new build.

Hello, I am not sure if this is posted in the right section but I have a question about powering my computer.

I am moving to another apartment and my new room has no grounded outlets, only standard two prong ones. Obviously my computer uses a 3 prong cable which cannot be plugged into a standard outlet. Calling an electrician to come in and install one for me will probably cost a lot of money so is there any other way to (an adapter) that can SAFELY power my computer and provide ground as well? Thank you.
1 answer Last reply
More about powering build
Ask a new question

Read More

Homebuilt Computer New Build Systems