Oh joy, oh bliss... TR2

Last response: in Video Games
January 2, 2005 8:34:13 PM

I bought the Sold-Out TR1 + TR2 cd-rom recently and have been trying to get
TR1 to run on my system. Anyway, I eventually sorted it out but it was a lot
of hassle and was not looking forward to doing it all again for TR2. However
to my surprise the game comes with full support for DirectX graphics and
sound straight out of the box! I was sooo chuffed I just had to post a
message to the ng.

Within minutes of loading it up, I was right back to the first time I ever
saw TR2. After months of waiting, a demo appeared on the cover disc of OPSM
(a November edition if I remember right). I bought the mag and rushed round
to my brothers - I didn't even have a Playstation at that time. I had played
the original on PC when it first came out and my brother had played it on
Playstation so we were both really eager to see the new version. Needless to
say we were both mad for it and he later got the full game for Christmas. It
was TR2 that turned him into a Lara junkie, often stopping up until 4 am to
'just do this bit'.

I haven't played TR2 since that Christmas. I certainly can't remember
getting as excited over any other TR game since. Happy days.

Glennbo

More about : joy bliss tr2

January 2, 2005 11:12:10 PM

"Glennbo" <glenns.spambox@tesco.net> wrote in message
news:p gWBd.661$Ms5.411@newsfe1-win.ntli.net...

> I haven't played TR2 since that Christmas. I certainly can't remember
> getting as excited over any other TR game since. Happy days.
>
> Glennbo

I started raiding with TR2 and it's still my favourite or the series.
January 2, 2005 11:18:58 PM

"Razor" <razor@kickcole.ie> wrote in message

> "Glennbo" <glenns.spambox@tesco.net> wrote in message
> news:p gWBd.661$Ms5.411@newsfe1-win.ntli.net...
>>
>> I haven't played TR2 since that Christmas. I certainly can't remember
>> getting as excited over any other TR game since. Happy days.
>>
>> Glennbo
>>

> I started raiding with TR2 and it's still my favourite or the series.

'of' the series.
Anonymous
January 3, 2005 1:35:08 PM

> "Razor" <razor@kickcole.ie> wrote in message
>>
>> "Glennbo" <glenns.spambox@tesco.net> wrote in message
>> news:p gWBd.661$Ms5.411@newsfe1-win.ntli.net...
>>>
>>> I haven't played TR2 since that Christmas. I certainly can't remember
>>> getting as excited over any other TR game since. Happy days.
>>>
>>> Glennbo
>>>

>> I started raiding with TR2 and it's still my favourite or the series.
>>

> 'of' the series.

Mine too, I am really looking forward to playing it again. Now all I need is
plenty of undisturbed playing time!

Glennbo
!