Wana see it??

Picked it up today inside microcenter. They dont have any deluxe's though

WEWT
22 answers Last reply
More about wana
  1. arrrr... i want it
    pricey tho -_-
  2. $229
  3. P.S. MicroCenter prides themselves on selling processors cheaper than new egg, so if your going to upgrade processor... do it from them. the 2500k is 30 cheaper than new egg
  4. so when is newegg going to start selling the ASUS 1155 boards?
  5. They are placing at least one lga 1155 mobo in a day. Currently they have msi and biostar.

@SinisterJoint no microcenter stores in Florida =\
  6. Awesome. What CPU are you pairing it with?

7. Got mine at 1000 this morning. Going to install it tomorrow morning. I had a 25.00 off coupon so it was only 204.99. I also got the 2600K for 279.00 a couple of weeks ago on sale.....Not a bad upgrade at under 500.00
  8. dimamu15 said:
    They are placing at least one lga 1155 mobo in a day. Currently they have msi and biostar.

@SinisterJoint no microcenter stores in Florida =\

You can try calling the microcenter in madison heights, michigan and seeing if they can ship it =P
  9. The store rep said most stores got 10-15 Pro boards.
  10. Im going with the 2500k

Superclocked 560Ti x2

750watt corsair HX

8gb g.skill 1600 DDR3

1tb seagate 7200

and a coolermaster v6 inside an arelous case

Ill post pics later and let ya know how it turned out
  11. Cool. Looking forward to see how it turned out
  12. Stuid cooler wouldnt fit in the case.. awaiting another cooler. BAH
  13. Ah, what a joke! You could always put the stock cooler on, for a couple days. But, then you'd have to tear the PC apart again to put the aftermarket cooler on......
  14. no thanks lol. ordered this for the build instead. its gonna look hawt

http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/searchtools/item-details.asp?EdpNo=4974261&csid=ITD&body=REVIEWS#tabs
  15. Yeah, that's gonna look awesome
  16. Got mine put together and OMG! Very nice setup and easy to overclock to 4.8Ghz and very low temps. Never seen anything above 35C.
  17. z06psi said:
    Got mine put together and OMG! Very nice setup and easy to overclock to 4.8Ghz and very low temps. Never seen anything above 35C.

Awesome!
  18. z06psi said:
    Got mine put together and OMG! Very nice setup and easy to overclock to 4.8Ghz and very low temps. Never seen anything above 35C.

What are you stressing with to get 35C? Or is that idle?
  19. z06psi said:

for your OC did you simply increase the multiplier or did you tweak any other settings?
  20. PreferLinux said:
    What are you stressing with to get 35C? Or is that idle?

I misspoke. 35-40C when stressed with normal day to day programs and gaming. (Crysis, F1 2010, CODMW2)
  21. I did the Auto tune first which adjusted the BClk to 103 and the multiplier to 42 but then I cranked the multiplier to 47 and left the Bclk at 103. no voltage adjustments at all.
  22. z06psi said:
    I misspoke. 35-40C when stressed with normal day to day programs and gaming. (Crysis, F1 2010, CODMW2)

What temperatures under LinX/OCCT/Intel Burn Test?
Ask a new question

Read More

Asus Motherboards