liao24hoho

Distinguished
Jan 14, 2011
the new rev3 P67 deluxe ASUS board is priced at 125$ on Amazon,although it is not in stock...........

wonder why it is so cheap,I will buy one as soon as it is in stock

Solution
lol this is just big business that likes to screw with our minds for fun. Seriously though, I've been watching the mobos become available and unavailable throughout the day; why cant they just list the mainstream mobos lol

justbrewit

Distinguished
Jan 27, 2011
Screw it... I just ordered it from PRICE BROS... off of amazon. Said they had 7 in stock. We shall see what happens. At that price, it has to be an error, but let's see if they will honor it!

liao24hoho

Distinguished
Jan 14, 2011
Amazon prices it at 135,however they do not have them in stock.

If amazon makes an error,they may honor it because they are such a big company!!!!
they can not admit errors!!!!!

justbrewit

Distinguished
Jan 27, 2011

Yeah, hold the course. Let's just see how this one plays out. Only 6 left in stock... These better actually be the B3 revisions, otherwise I'm posting a stop payment =P

justbrewit

Distinguished
Jan 27, 2011
Kind of weird... The title says ATX... which is what the MOBO should be. But if you click on the product details... it says MICRO ATX. I think all the mobo's say that right now, as I don't think Amazon intended for the items to be active yet. We shall see, I just contacted the company that has them in stock, and we shall see if they respond.

tkanavy

Distinguished
Mar 24, 2009
I order two boards from Amazon ( the Asus Pro and the Sabertooth). As you noted, both have the wrong model item numbers. I told Amazon about this twice by email. I even told them they had the priced reflecting the item model number and not the description. On both occasions they assured me they were sending me the board in the description name- meaning the one I want. I doubt this will pan out, a couple weeks ago Amazon had a PS3 marked for sale at 39.99, they did not honor it, instead sending an email letting me know I was not charged. This likely to go down a similar route.

justbrewit

Distinguished
Jan 27, 2011
@tkanavy I sent the PRICE BROS who are selling the Deluxe for $125 and told them about the conflicting information. I wanted to make sure I was getting the item in the description header (P8P67 <3.0. DELUXE) and asked if they could confirm it was indeed that product as described off of ASUS website. Got an e-mail back this morning stating this....

"Hello,

It is confirmed correct.

Please feel free to contact us if you have any additional questions or concerns.

Customer Support"

So, here's hoping. I actually tried to cancel it last night, but it already shipped this morning I guess. They told me I could refuse shipment, and to let them know when I did. Now I'm curious. If it's wrong, they don't have a leg to stand on because of the e-mails and conflicting info on there, and I better get a full refund. If it's right, then I got a hell of a deal!!!

liao24hoho

Distinguished
Jan 14, 2011
well,I received the same email,so I think it is good deal.

but what confused me is that I just checked the vendor and found 3 more vendors are selling P8P67 deluxe at 125 bucks now,it is hard to think that all the vendors are making mistakes.

it is so strange that all the other asus model retain their price while this one has such a big fall.

However,I think maybe we are just lucky,but I still do not know why!!!!!!!!!!but who cares,I only cares my board...

justbrewit

Distinguished
Jan 27, 2011
Haha, of course the most expensive and the cheapest boards are listed on NEWEGG and not the ones that everyone wants! =P It's ok, it was just confirmed by pricepros.com from amazon that if the wrong board was sent, I will get a full refund. So that's good at least.