Audio/Volume icon in the task bar not showing

Status
Not open for further replies.

The volume icon is not showing in the task bar icons areas. I have verified
the following:
1. The icon is not configured to be hidden
2. The check box of showing the volume icon in the control panel ==> Audio
settings is checked- It is working manually but when I start up the computer
the icon is missing again.

Any suggestions how to fix it?

Thanks,

Hello Mickey
Go here

Click V scroll to Volume Control

--
Good Day
River Rat

"Mickey" <Mickey@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
The volume icon is not showing in the task bar icons areas. I have verified
the following:
1. The icon is not configured to be hidden
2. The check box of showing the volume icon in the control panel ==> Audio
settings is checked- It is working manually but when I start up the computer
the icon is missing again.

Any suggestions how to fix it?

Thanks,

Aditya007

Honorable
Nov 6, 2012
1-Right Click on task bar.
2-Click on properties.
3-find notification are there u'll find Customize tab..Just Click on it.
4-Now a Pop-up window will Appear..On the Bottom left corner u'll get an Option "Turn System icons on or off"
5-Just Click on it.then a window will appear then in icon behavior u can turn on or off..Just in Volume icon select on from dropdownlist.then ur Volume icon will be back in the taskbar :)

u can apply this setting if u want to recover ur other icons in the taskbar like..Clock, Network, power.

Thanks
Regards
Er.Aditya Rajput.