Tomb Raider II Music

Last response: in Video Games
January 11, 2005 11:57:57 PM

Hi everyone,
After enjoying playing TR II, we found out there is actually some cool
background music. The "Sold Out" version that I have doesn't have any of
those tracks. (Why do they do that???) Anyway, we bought another copy --
same thing. aaarrgghh. Does anyone have an older, more pristine version
that they'd like to sell? Or could you point me to anyone who might still
have the originals for sale? So far, anything on Amazon or eBay looks like
the same old same old "sold out" stuff.
Kevin
from sunny Minnesota, where many are cold, but few are frozen

More about : tomb raider music

Anonymous
January 12, 2005 12:27:32 PM

U¿ytkownik Kevin Lee napisa³:
> Hi everyone,
> After enjoying playing TR II, we found out there is actually some cool
> background music. The "Sold Out" version that I have doesn't have any of
> those tracks. (Why do they do that???) Anyway, we bought another copy --
> same thing. aaarrgghh. Does anyone have an older, more pristine version
> that they'd like to sell? Or could you point me to anyone who might still
> have the originals for sale? So far, anything on Amazon or eBay looks like
> the same old same old "sold out" stuff.
> Kevin
> from sunny Minnesota, where many are cold, but few are frozen

Hi!
Here is an instruction how to make replacement CD for TR1 and TR2 with
all music. You will need CD-RW drive and burning program - Nero or
similar. Download audio files from that site, read the instruction, burn
CD and enjoy!

http://www.tombraiderhub.com/tr1/trso_sound.html
January 12, 2005 2:04:46 PM

My sold-out version of the game actually plays the music ok, and will also
play in a normal CD player to hear the music as well (you might like to try
that actually) - strange.

Kieran

"Kevin Lee" <klee@midwestinfo.com> wrote in message
> Hi everyone,
> After enjoying playing TR II, we found out there is actually some cool
> background music. The "Sold Out" version that I have doesn't have any of
> those tracks. (Why do they do that???) Anyway, we bought another copy --
> same thing. aaarrgghh. Does anyone have an older, more pristine version
> that they'd like to sell? Or could you point me to anyone who might still
> have the originals for sale? So far, anything on Amazon or eBay looks
> like the same old same old "sold out" stuff.
> Kevin
> from sunny Minnesota, where many are cold, but few are frozen

January 16, 2005 8:30:09 PM

Hey, that worked!!
Thanks!!!!
I'm looking forward to playing the game AND hearing the music.

"Zebius" <zbiloCUT@ITneostrada.pl> wrote in message
> U¿ytkownik Kevin Lee napisa³:
>> Hi everyone,
>> After enjoying playing TR II, we found out there is actually some cool
>> background music. The "Sold Out" version that I have doesn't have any of
>> those tracks. (Why do they do that???) Anyway, we bought another
>> copy -- same thing. aaarrgghh. Does anyone have an older, more
>> pristine version that they'd like to sell? Or could you point me to
>> anyone who might still have the originals for sale? So far, anything on
>> Amazon or eBay looks like the same old same old "sold out" stuff.
>> Kevin
>> from sunny Minnesota, where many are cold, but few are frozen
>>

> Hi!
> Here is an instruction how to make replacement CD for TR1 and TR2 with all
> music. You will need CD-RW drive and burning program - Nero or similar.
> Download audio files from that site, read the instruction, burn CD and
> enjoy!
>
> http://www.tombraiderhub.com/tr1/trso_sound.html
Anonymous
January 19, 2005 3:45:40 PM

I remember trying everything to get the conversations in the cut scenes in
tomb raider 1. I thought ultimately it was a fault with my cd drive not
being able to play Red Book Audio. Couldn't believe it when I discovered the
audio tracks were missing. Used the procedure below at tombraidershub and it
worked a treat ( the second time anyway - make sure you do include track 1
in the burn ).

Currently replaying Tomb raider 1 with all the eerie background music
include - so much better.

!