Tomb Raider II Music

Hi everyone,
After enjoying playing TR II, we found out there is actually some cool
background music. The "Sold Out" version that I have doesn't have any of
those tracks. (Why do they do that???) Anyway, we bought another copy --
same thing. aaarrgghh. Does anyone have an older, more pristine version
that they'd like to sell? Or could you point me to anyone who might still
have the originals for sale? So far, anything on Amazon or eBay looks like
the same old same old "sold out" stuff.
Kevin
from sunny Minnesota, where many are cold, but few are frozen
4 answers Last reply
More about tomb raider music
  1. Archived from groups: alt.games.tombraider (More info?)

    U¿ytkownik Kevin Lee napisa³:
    > Hi everyone,
    > After enjoying playing TR II, we found out there is actually some cool
    > background music. The "Sold Out" version that I have doesn't have any of
    > those tracks. (Why do they do that???) Anyway, we bought another copy --
    > same thing. aaarrgghh. Does anyone have an older, more pristine version
    > that they'd like to sell? Or could you point me to anyone who might still
    > have the originals for sale? So far, anything on Amazon or eBay looks like
    > the same old same old "sold out" stuff.
    > Kevin
    > from sunny Minnesota, where many are cold, but few are frozen

    Hi!
    Here is an instruction how to make replacement CD for TR1 and TR2 with
    all music. You will need CD-RW drive and burning program - Nero or
    similar. Download audio files from that site, read the instruction, burn
    CD and enjoy!

    http://www.tombraiderhub.com/tr1/trso_sound.html
  2. Archived from groups: alt.games.tombraider (More info?)

    My sold-out version of the game actually plays the music ok, and will also
    play in a normal CD player to hear the music as well (you might like to try
    that actually) - strange.

    Kieran

    "Kevin Lee" <klee@midwestinfo.com> wrote in message
    > Hi everyone,
    > After enjoying playing TR II, we found out there is actually some cool
    > background music. The "Sold Out" version that I have doesn't have any of
    > those tracks. (Why do they do that???) Anyway, we bought another copy --
    > same thing. aaarrgghh. Does anyone have an older, more pristine version
    > that they'd like to sell? Or could you point me to anyone who might still
    > have the originals for sale? So far, anything on Amazon or eBay looks
    > like the same old same old "sold out" stuff.
    > Kevin
    > from sunny Minnesota, where many are cold, but few are frozen

  3. Archived from groups: alt.games.tombraider (More info?)

    Hey, that worked!!
    Thanks!!!!
    I'm looking forward to playing the game AND hearing the music.

    "Zebius" <zbiloCUT@ITneostrada.pl> wrote in message
    > U¿ytkownik Kevin Lee napisa³:
    >> Hi everyone,
    >> After enjoying playing TR II, we found out there is actually some cool
    >> background music. The "Sold Out" version that I have doesn't have any of
    >> those tracks. (Why do they do that???) Anyway, we bought another
    >> copy -- same thing. aaarrgghh. Does anyone have an older, more
    >> pristine version that they'd like to sell? Or could you point me to
    >> anyone who might still have the originals for sale? So far, anything on
    >> Amazon or eBay looks like the same old same old "sold out" stuff.
    >> Kevin
    >> from sunny Minnesota, where many are cold, but few are frozen
    >>

    > Hi!
    > Here is an instruction how to make replacement CD for TR1 and TR2 with all
    > music. You will need CD-RW drive and burning program - Nero or similar.
    > Download audio files from that site, read the instruction, burn CD and
    > enjoy!
    >
    > http://www.tombraiderhub.com/tr1/trso_sound.html
  4. Archived from groups: alt.games.tombraider (More info?)

    I remember trying everything to get the conversations in the cut scenes in
    tomb raider 1. I thought ultimately it was a fault with my cd drive not
    being able to play Red Book Audio. Couldn't believe it when I discovered the
    audio tracks were missing. Used the procedure below at tombraidershub and it
    worked a treat ( the second time anyway - make sure you do include track 1
    in the burn ).

    Currently replaying Tomb raider 1 with all the eerie background music
    include - so much better.

    > Hey, that worked!!
    > Thanks!!!!
    > I'm looking forward to playing the game AND hearing the music.
    >

    > "Zebius" <zbiloCUT@ITneostrada.pl> wrote in message
    > > U¿ytkownik Kevin Lee napisa³:
    > >> Hi everyone,
    > >> After enjoying playing TR II, we found out there is actually some cool
    > >> background music. The "Sold Out" version that I have doesn't have any
    of
    > >> those tracks. (Why do they do that???) Anyway, we bought another
    > >> copy -- same thing. aaarrgghh. Does anyone have an older, more
    > >> pristine version that they'd like to sell? Or could you point me to
    > >> anyone who might still have the originals for sale? So far, anything
    on
    > >> Amazon or eBay looks like the same old same old "sold out" stuff.
    > >> Kevin
    > >> from sunny Minnesota, where many are cold, but few are frozen
    > >>

    > > Hi!
    > > Here is an instruction how to make replacement CD for TR1 and TR2 with
    all
    > > music. You will need CD-RW drive and burning program - Nero or similar.
    > > Download audio files from that site, read the instruction, burn CD and
    > > enjoy!
    > >
    > > http://www.tombraiderhub.com/tr1/trso_sound.html

Music Video Games