Sign in with
Your question

Gamming

Last response: in Graphics & Displays
May 3, 2010 5:26:33 PM

I have a hp pavilion dv7 with a i7-720QM processor 1.6 GHz with turbo boost up to 2.8 GHz, nvidia geforce GT 230M with 1024MB DDR3 dedicated graphics memory. What games can I play on this Notebook ?

More about : gamming

May 3, 2010 5:49:41 PM

ct1615 said:
http://www.yougamers.com/gameometer/10391/

just select the game, then run the flash based meter and it will let you know what to expect in game performance.

I should be able to play any game out there I hope. This is one of the best notebooks out there specs wise. I can play Crisis on medium and high levels with my graphics cards with no problems. I also have two ferrets named Chuck and Norris.
m
l
Related resources
a c 171 Î Nvidia
May 3, 2010 5:53:41 PM

hcarothers said:
I should be able to play any game out there I hope. This is one of the best notebooks out there specs wise. I can play Crisis on medium and high levels with my graphics cards with no problems. I also have two ferrets named Chuck and Norris.

You might want to check the meaning of your thread title.
m
l
May 3, 2010 6:01:57 PM

Mousemonkey said:
You might want to check the meaning of your thread title.

I don't go by your dictionary or a urban one only mine if you have no important information for me then bother someone else. You have to much time on your hands.
m
l
a c 171 Î Nvidia
May 3, 2010 6:05:54 PM

hcarothers said:
I don't go by your dictionary or a urban one only mine if you have no important information for me then bother someone else. You have to much time on your hands.

Looks like you need to get a better dictionary then as gaming is spelt with only one m, unless of course you are asking about your rather strange sexual fetishes in which case please take your questions elsewhere.
m
l
May 3, 2010 6:12:11 PM

Mousemonkey said:
Looks like you need to get a better dictionary then as gaming is spelt with only one m, unless of course you are asking about your rather strange sexual fetishes in which case please take your questions elsewhere.

Well how do you change your thread then ? Because it is wrong.
m
l
a c 171 Î Nvidia
May 3, 2010 6:14:31 PM

hcarothers said:
Well how do you change your thread then ? Because it is wrong.

I don't have a thread.
m
l
May 3, 2010 6:19:19 PM

Mousemonkey said:
I don't have a thread.

I have fixed the issue this should complete you.
m
l
a c 171 Î Nvidia
May 3, 2010 6:21:52 PM

hcarothers said:
I have fixed the issue this should complete you.

That sentence makes no sense.
m
l
May 3, 2010 6:28:21 PM

Alright Mr. Negative ! Yes it does make sense ! If you know nothing about my computer or computers at all then take your crap somewhere else !
m
l
a c 171 Î Nvidia
May 3, 2010 6:38:09 PM

hcarothers said:
Alright Mr. Negative ! Yes it does make sense ! If you know nothing about my computer or computers at all then take your crap somewhere else !

Sure, just don't get too upset if others make fun of your thread title.
m
l
a b Î Nvidia
May 3, 2010 6:41:24 PM

hcarothers said:

i think this thread has served its purpose and the OP got his answer to find out about games he can play

time to close it up mousey? :) 
m
l
a c 171 Î Nvidia
May 3, 2010 6:44:41 PM

What before SS or Wingy see it? ;) 
m
l
a b Î Nvidia
May 3, 2010 6:46:29 PM

gamming :lol:  My friends all agreed that they love gamming. Hahaha
m