BSOD Problem, Can't Find Source!

yodogs5

Distinguished
Jun 19, 2009
Hey guys, I have been getting BSODs and I can't seem to figure out why. About a month and a half ago I popped in a gtx 470, two days later I installed windows 7. The blue screens started occurring a few days after I installed windows 7, I downloaded a Microsoft hot fix, and everything seemed to work perfectly. Recently I have been getting over 6 blue screens a day, so I ended up doing 2 clean installs, but no luck. I figured the problem was windows so I decided to go back to vista, unfortunately I was still getting blue screens. Today I switched my gtx 470 out for my 9800gt thinking that the video card HAD to be the problem, but still I have been getting blue screens. I have no idea of what to do and I REALLY need help.

-Yodogs5

yodogs5

Distinguished
Jun 19, 2009

Those are guides for Windows 7, I switched back to vista so I don't know if those would apply to me. But my error message is something like this:

STOP Error 0x0000000A: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

EDIT: Rather than going through the hassle of downloading the program I just took out one of my memory sticks, and it worked, while now I'm down to 2 gigs of RAM at least I don't seem to be blue screening any more.

Thanks guys!