I have two disks, where should I put my paging file?
Drive C: is NTFS on one disk and drive D: is FAT32 on another disk.
I'm tempted to make it drive D: but it is fat32.
Is FAT32 on another disk better than NTFS on drive C:?

Hi

Please try the following article by Alex Nichol:

"Virtual Memory in Windows XP"
http://aumha.org/win5/a/xpvm.php

--

Will Denny