Recommendation for P&S for my wife please....

Last response: in Digital Camera
December 14, 2004 3:07:00 PM

Dear All,

I have a Nikon D70 system that my wife uses occasionally, but her real love
is P&S photography. She currently has a Canon Ixus APS P&S which is on it's
last legs and it's time for her to go fully digital.

I am looking for a good P&S camera for her for Christmas. Key features for
her are:

Optical zoom
4MP+
Small size
"Cuteness" (not teeny cute, rather more chromey cute if that makes sense)

Secondary would be a decent video clip feature with sound.

She shoots almost exclusively children and party type scenes.

Ideally, I would like to buy something that also uses CF cards as I have
plenty of these, however it appears that most of the P&S these days have
gone for SD or smaller..... ( I do have some SD cards and a few Sony Memory
sticks too, so an SD camera is not the end of the world, but I'd rather
avoid going to yet another format....)

Any ideas ?

I am currently favouring the Panasonic FX7 which seems to cover most of
these points apart from using CF cards. Gets good reviews on everything
apart from battery life and flash power.

More about : recommendation wife

Anonymous
December 14, 2004 3:07:01 PM

Just bought the Canon A85, very nice. Lots of features. Nice pictures.
Bundled software is OK, but it would not hurt to have something better for
editing. Does not do RAW files. CF cards. 4 AA batteries instead of the
expen$ive special batteries. NiMH recommended.

"adm" <adm1@fastmail.fm> writes:

> Dear All,
>
> I have a Nikon D70 system that my wife uses occasionally, but her real love
> is P&S photography. She currently has a Canon Ixus APS P&S which is on it's
> last legs and it's time for her to go fully digital.
>
> I am looking for a good P&S camera for her for Christmas. Key features for
> her are:
>
> Optical zoom
> 4MP+
> Small size
> "Cuteness" (not teeny cute, rather more chromey cute if that makes sense)
>
> Secondary would be a decent video clip feature with sound.
>
> She shoots almost exclusively children and party type scenes.
>
> Ideally, I would like to buy something that also uses CF cards as I have
> plenty of these, however it appears that most of the P&S these days have
> gone for SD or smaller..... ( I do have some SD cards and a few Sony Memory
> sticks too, so an SD camera is not the end of the world, but I'd rather
> avoid going to yet another format....)
>
> Any ideas ?
>
> I am currently favouring the Panasonic FX7 which seems to cover most of
> these points apart from using CF cards. Gets good reviews on everything
> apart from battery life and flash power.

I haven't used it myself, but have you considered the Canon S1? It has 10x
zoom with stabalization, uses CF cards, and a lot of people like its movie
mode. The usual complaint on the camera is it doesn't focus well at high zoom
in low light, but that may not be a problem. It is a rounded chrome, so it
might pass the 'cute' test. Of course the question is whether a Canon camera
would be allowed in a Nikon household.

--
Michael Meissner
email: mrmnews@the-meissners.org

In article <SqqdnSjS6_v0SiPcRVn-gg@giganews.com>, adm1@fastmail.fm says...
> Dear All,
>
> I have a Nikon D70 system that my wife uses occasionally, but her real love
> is P&S photography. She currently has a Canon Ixus APS P&S which is on it's
> last legs and it's time for her to go fully digital.
>
> I am looking for a good P&S camera for her for Christmas. Key features for
> her are:
>
> Optical zoom
> 4MP+
> Small size
> "Cuteness" (not teeny cute, rather more chromey cute if that makes sense)
>
> Secondary would be a decent video clip feature with sound.
>
> She shoots almost exclusively children and party type scenes.
>
> Ideally, I would like to buy something that also uses CF cards as I have
> plenty of these, however it appears that most of the P&S these days have
> gone for SD or smaller..... ( I do have some SD cards and a few Sony Memory
> sticks too, so an SD camera is not the end of the world, but I'd rather
> avoid going to yet another format....)
>
> Any ideas ?
>
> I am currently favouring the Panasonic FX7 which seems to cover most of
> these points apart from using CF cards. Gets good reviews on everything
> apart from battery life and flash power.

I'de recommend the new Sony V3 camera.

I have the V1, and it is a GREAT little camera for sanpshots.

The V3 adds a lot of features and a better viewfinder, as well a being 7
megapixels.

Looks to be a great little camera (uses BOTH memory sticks and CF cards)

--
Larry Lynch
Mystic, Ct.

Yes it does 'movies' too, but the frame rate is slow. A/V output is either
NTSC or PAL. Nice for viewing photos or video with friends, just hook up the
cable (RCA jacks). USB output for data transfer.

"Rudy Benner" <bennerREMOVE@personainternet.com> wrote in message
> Just bought the Canon A85, very nice. Lots of features. Nice pictures.
> Bundled software is OK, but it would not hurt to have something better for
> editing. Does not do RAW files. CF cards. 4 AA batteries instead of the
> expen$ive special batteries. NiMH recommended.
>
> "adm" <adm1@fastmail.fm> wrote in message
>> Dear All,
>>
>> I have a Nikon D70 system that my wife uses occasionally, but her real
>> love is P&S photography. She currently has a Canon Ixus APS P&S which is
>> on it's last legs and it's time for her to go fully digital.
>>
>> I am looking for a good P&S camera for her for Christmas. Key features
>> for her are:
>>
>> Optical zoom
>> 4MP+
>> Small size
>> "Cuteness" (not teeny cute, rather more chromey cute if that makes sense)
>>
>> Secondary would be a decent video clip feature with sound.
>>
>> She shoots almost exclusively children and party type scenes.
>>
>> Ideally, I would like to buy something that also uses CF cards as I have
>> plenty of these, however it appears that most of the P&S these days have
>> gone for SD or smaller..... ( I do have some SD cards and a few Sony
>> Memory sticks too, so an SD camera is not the end of the world, but I'd
>> rather avoid going to yet another format....)
>>
>> Any ideas ?
>>
>> I am currently favouring the Panasonic FX7 which seems to cover most of
>> these points apart from using CF cards. Gets good reviews on everything
>> apart from battery life and flash power.

December 14, 2004 3:07:02 PM

In article <m3acsht2s1.fsf@glinda.the-meissners.org>, mrmnews@the-
meissners.org says...
> I haven't used it myself, but have you considered the Canon S1? It has 10x
> zoom with stabalization, uses CF cards, and a lot of people like its movie
> mode. The usual complaint on the camera is it doesn't focus well at high zoom
> in low light, but that may not be a problem. It is a rounded chrome, so it
> might pass the 'cute' test. Of course the question is whether a Canon camera
> would be allowed in a Nikon household.
>
> --
> Michael Meissner
> email: mrmnews@the-meissners.org
> http://www.the-meissners.org

Hey, I recommended a Sony into his Nikon household, how brave is THAT?????

--
Larry Lynch
Mystic, Ct.

"Rudy Benner" <bennerREMOVE@personainternet.com> wrote in message
> Just bought the Canon A85, very nice. Lots of features. Nice pictures.
> Bundled software is OK, but it would not hurt to have something better for
> editing. Does not do RAW files. CF cards. 4 AA batteries instead of the
> expen$ive special batteries. NiMH recommended.

Thanks - it looks like a good camera, but is going to be too large for this
application (needs to fit nicely into a Prada handbag alongside the makeup
!)

> "adm" <adm1@fastmail.fm> wrote in message
>> Dear All,
>>
>> I have a Nikon D70 system that my wife uses occasionally, but her real
>> love is P&S photography. She currently has a Canon Ixus APS P&S which is
>> on it's last legs and it's time for her to go fully digital.
>>
>> I am looking for a good P&S camera for her for Christmas. Key features
>> for her are:
>>
>> Optical zoom
>> 4MP+
>> Small size
>> "Cuteness" (not teeny cute, rather more chromey cute if that makes sense)
>>
>> Secondary would be a decent video clip feature with sound.
>>
>> She shoots almost exclusively children and party type scenes.
>>
>> Ideally, I would like to buy something that also uses CF cards as I have
>> plenty of these, however it appears that most of the P&S these days have
>> gone for SD or smaller..... ( I do have some SD cards and a few Sony
>> Memory sticks too, so an SD camera is not the end of the world, but I'd
>> rather avoid going to yet another format....)
>>
>> Any ideas ?
>>
>> I am currently favouring the Panasonic FX7 which seems to cover most of
>> these points apart from using CF cards. Gets good reviews on everything
>> apart from battery life and flash power.

Anonymous
December 14, 2004 3:44:34 PM

Women and their weird priorities. Colour match is more important than
function.

> "Rudy Benner" <bennerREMOVE@personainternet.com> wrote in message
>> Just bought the Canon A85, very nice. Lots of features. Nice pictures.
>> Bundled software is OK, but it would not hurt to have something better
>> for editing. Does not do RAW files. CF cards. 4 AA batteries instead of
>> the expen$ive special batteries. NiMH recommended.
>
> Thanks - it looks like a good camera, but is going to be too large for
> this application (needs to fit nicely into a Prada handbag alongside the
> makeup !)
>

>> "adm" <adm1@fastmail.fm> wrote in message
>>> Dear All,
>>>
>>> I have a Nikon D70 system that my wife uses occasionally, but her real
>>> love is P&S photography. She currently has a Canon Ixus APS P&S which is
>>> on it's last legs and it's time for her to go fully digital.
>>>
>>> I am looking for a good P&S camera for her for Christmas. Key features
>>> for her are:
>>>
>>> Optical zoom
>>> 4MP+
>>> Small size
>>> "Cuteness" (not teeny cute, rather more chromey cute if that makes
>>> sense)
>>>
>>> Secondary would be a decent video clip feature with sound.
>>>
>>> She shoots almost exclusively children and party type scenes.
>>>
>>> Ideally, I would like to buy something that also uses CF cards as I have
>>> plenty of these, however it appears that most of the P&S these days have
>>> gone for SD or smaller..... ( I do have some SD cards and a few Sony
>>> Memory sticks too, so an SD camera is not the end of the world, but I'd
>>> rather avoid going to yet another format....)
>>>
>>> Any ideas ?
>>>
>>> I am currently favouring the Panasonic FX7 which seems to cover most of
>>> these points apart from using CF cards. Gets good reviews on everything
>>> apart from battery life and flash power.

December 14, 2004 4:06:47 PM

"adm" <adm1@fastmail.fm> wrote in message

> "Rudy Benner" <bennerREMOVE@personainternet.com> wrote in message
>> Just bought the Canon A85, very nice. Lots of features. Nice pictures.
>> Bundled software is OK, but it would not hurt to have something better
>> for editing. Does not do RAW files. CF cards. 4 AA batteries instead of
>> the expen$ive special batteries. NiMH recommended.
>
> Thanks - it looks like a good camera, but is going to be too large for
> this application (needs to fit nicely into a Prada handbag alongside the
> makeup !)
>

>> "adm" <adm1@fastmail.fm> wrote in message
>>> Dear All,
>>>
>>> I have a Nikon D70 system that my wife uses occasionally, but her real
>>> love is P&S photography. She currently has a Canon Ixus APS P&S which is
>>> on it's last legs and it's time for her to go fully digital.
>>>
>>> I am looking for a good P&S camera for her for Christmas. Key features
>>> for her are:
>>>
>>> Optical zoom
>>> 4MP+
>>> Small size
>>> "Cuteness" (not teeny cute, rather more chromey cute if that makes
>>> sense)
>>>
>>> Secondary would be a decent video clip feature with sound.
>>>
>>> She shoots almost exclusively children and party type scenes.
>>>
>>> Ideally, I would like to buy something that also uses CF cards as I have
>>> plenty of these, however it appears that most of the P&S these days have
>>> gone for SD or smaller..... ( I do have some SD cards and a few Sony
>>> Memory sticks too, so an SD camera is not the end of the world, but I'd
>>> rather avoid going to yet another format....)
>>>
>>> Any ideas ?
>>>
>>> I am currently favouring the Panasonic FX7 which seems to cover most of
>>> these points apart from using CF cards. Gets good reviews on everything
>>> apart from battery life and flash power.

How about Panasonic Lumix DMC-FX7? The spec looks good. You have to check if
the quality is acceptable to you.
Anonymous
December 14, 2004 4:54:52 PM

"leo" <someone@somewhere.net> wrote in message
> "adm" <adm1@fastmail.fm> wrote in message
>>
>> "Rudy Benner" <bennerREMOVE@personainternet.com> wrote in message
>>> Just bought the Canon A85, very nice. Lots of features. Nice pictures.
>>> Bundled software is OK, but it would not hurt to have something better
>>> for editing. Does not do RAW files. CF cards. 4 AA batteries instead of
>>> the expen$ive special batteries. NiMH recommended.
>>
>> Thanks - it looks like a good camera, but is going to be too large for
>> this application (needs to fit nicely into a Prada handbag alongside the
>> makeup !)
>>

>>> "adm" <adm1@fastmail.fm> wrote in message

> How about Panasonic Lumix DMC-FX7? The spec looks good. You have to check
> if the quality is acceptable to you.

Yup - that's the main contender at the minute (see paragraph above). The IS
feature is also a plus for that camera.

Other models I am currently considering are the Canon Digital Ixus 40 and
the Sony DCS-P150 - in that order.

Anonymous
December 14, 2004 4:55:23 PM

> Women and their weird priorities. Colour match is more important than
> function.

Wierd isn't it ? What can you do though - you can't live with them, and you
can't shoot them either.

> "adm" <adm1@fastmail.fm> wrote in message
>>
>> "Rudy Benner" <bennerREMOVE@personainternet.com> wrote in message
>>> Just bought the Canon A85, very nice. Lots of features. Nice pictures.
>>> Bundled software is OK, but it would not hurt to have something better
>>> for editing. Does not do RAW files. CF cards. 4 AA batteries instead of
>>> the expen$ive special batteries. NiMH recommended.
>>
>> Thanks - it looks like a good camera, but is going to be too large for
>> this application (needs to fit nicely into a Prada handbag alongside the
>> makeup !)
>>

>>> "adm" <adm1@fastmail.fm> wrote in message

December 14, 2004 4:55:24 PM

In article <67udnUKwu_9PbSPcRVn-sw@giganews.com>, adm1@fastmail.fm says...
> Wierd isn't it ? What can you do though - you can't live with them, and you
> can't shoot them either.

Pretty sure the Sony V3 will fit into a Prada!

--
Larry Lynch
Mystic, Ct.

"Michael Meissner" <mrmnews@the-meissners.org> wrote in message
> "adm" <adm1@fastmail.fm> writes:
>
>> Dear All,
>>
>> I have a Nikon D70 system that my wife uses occasionally, but her real
>> love
>> is P&S photography. She currently has a Canon Ixus APS P&S which is on
>> it's
>> last legs and it's time for her to go fully digital.
>>
>> I am looking for a good P&S camera for her for Christmas. Key features
>> for
>> her are:
>>
>> Optical zoom
>> 4MP+
>> Small size
>> "Cuteness" (not teeny cute, rather more chromey cute if that makes sense)
>>
>> Secondary would be a decent video clip feature with sound.
>>
>> She shoots almost exclusively children and party type scenes.
>>
>> Ideally, I would like to buy something that also uses CF cards as I have
>> plenty of these, however it appears that most of the P&S these days have
>> gone for SD or smaller..... ( I do have some SD cards and a few Sony
>> Memory
>> sticks too, so an SD camera is not the end of the world, but I'd rather
>> avoid going to yet another format....)
>>
>> Any ideas ?
>>
>> I am currently favouring the Panasonic FX7 which seems to cover most of
>> these points apart from using CF cards. Gets good reviews on everything
>> apart from battery life and flash power.
>
> I haven't used it myself, but have you considered the Canon S1? It has
> 10x
> zoom with stabalization, uses CF cards, and a lot of people like its movie
> mode. The usual complaint on the camera is it doesn't focus well at high
> zoom
> in low light, but that may not be a problem. It is a rounded chrome, so
> it
> might pass the 'cute' test. Of course the question is whether a Canon
> camera
> would be allowed in a Nikon household.

Too big ! It needs to be Ixus sixed (or smaller).

As for Canon cameras in my house.....why not ? I already have five or so old
Canon film cameras sitting around here somewhere....

The Nikon is Daddy's toy. The rest of the family can play with Casio, Canon,
Panasonic, whatever.....
December 14, 2004 7:57:46 PM

"Larry" <lastingimagery@comcast.dotnet> wrote in message
> In article <SqqdnSjS6_v0SiPcRVn-gg@giganews.com>, adm1@fastmail.fm says...
>> Dear All,
>>
>> I have a Nikon D70 system that my wife uses occasionally, but her real
>> love
>> is P&S photography. She currently has a Canon Ixus APS P&S which is on
>> it's
>> last legs and it's time for her to go fully digital.
>>
>> I am looking for a good P&S camera for her for Christmas. Key features
>> for
>> her are:
>>
>> Optical zoom
>> 4MP+
>> Small size
>> "Cuteness" (not teeny cute, rather more chromey cute if that makes sense)
>>
>> Secondary would be a decent video clip feature with sound.
>>
>> She shoots almost exclusively children and party type scenes.
>>
>> Ideally, I would like to buy something that also uses CF cards as I have
>> plenty of these, however it appears that most of the P&S these days have
>> gone for SD or smaller..... ( I do have some SD cards and a few Sony
>> Memory
>> sticks too, so an SD camera is not the end of the world, but I'd rather
>> avoid going to yet another format....)
>>
>> Any ideas ?
>>
>> I am currently favouring the Panasonic FX7 which seems to cover most of
>> these points apart from using CF cards. Gets good reviews on everything
>> apart from battery life and flash power.
>>

> I'de recommend the new Sony V3 camera.
>
> I have the V1, and it is a GREAT little camera for sanpshots.
>
> The V3 adds a lot of features and a better viewfinder, as well a being 7
> megapixels.
>
> Looks to be a great little camera (uses BOTH memory sticks and CF cards)
>

> --
> Larry Lynch
> Mystic, Ct.

We are a Sony V1 & Canon 20D houshold. ;-)
Anonymous
December 14, 2004 8:04:23 PM

> "Larry" <lastingimagery@comcast.dotnet> wrote in message
>> In article <SqqdnSjS6_v0SiPcRVn-gg@giganews.com>, adm1@fastmail.fm
>> says...
>>> Dear All,
>>>
>>> I have a Nikon D70 system that my wife uses occasionally, but her real
>>> love
>>> is P&S photography. She currently has a Canon Ixus APS P&S which is on
>>> it's
>>> last legs and it's time for her to go fully digital.
>>>
>>> I am looking for a good P&S camera for her for Christmas. Key features
>>> for
>>> her are:
>>>
>>> Optical zoom
>>> 4MP+
>>> Small size
>>> "Cuteness" (not teeny cute, rather more chromey cute if that makes
>>> sense)
>>>
>>> Secondary would be a decent video clip feature with sound.
>>>
>>> She shoots almost exclusively children and party type scenes.
>>>
>>> Ideally, I would like to buy something that also uses CF cards as I have
>>> plenty of these, however it appears that most of the P&S these days have
>>> gone for SD or smaller..... ( I do have some SD cards and a few Sony
>>> Memory
>>> sticks too, so an SD camera is not the end of the world, but I'd rather
>>> avoid going to yet another format....)
>>>
>>> Any ideas ?
>>>
>>> I am currently favouring the Panasonic FX7 which seems to cover most of
>>> these points apart from using CF cards. Gets good reviews on everything
>>> apart from battery life and flash power.
>>>

>> I'de recommend the new Sony V3 camera.
>>
>> I have the V1, and it is a GREAT little camera for sanpshots.
>>
>> The V3 adds a lot of features and a better viewfinder, as well a being 7
>> megapixels.
>>
>> Looks to be a great little camera (uses BOTH memory sticks and CF cards)
>>

>> --
>> Larry Lynch
>> Mystic, Ct.
>

> We are a Sony V1 & Canon 20D houshold. ;-)

That looks like a camera that I would even buy. Unfortunately, it's
physically too big and complicated looking for my wife.

Needs to be small and beautiful...

Anonymous
December 15, 2004 5:33:17 AM

adm wrote:

> 8 months pregnant (for the 3rd time...)
I think you're making a habit of it; quit it!
Anonymous
December 15, 2004 1:40:54 PM

On Tue, 14 Dec 2004 17:04:23 -0000
"adm" <adm1@fastmail.fm> wrote:

> That looks like a camera that I would even buy. Unfortunately,
> it's physically too big and complicated looking for my wife.
>
> Needs to be small and beautiful...

I Know a lot of wives that are physically too big and
complicated. Tell your wife that when you can have a
small and beautiful wife, she can have a small and beautiful
camera ;)

OK, So I don't actually know your wife, she could well be small
and beautiful, and even if she isn't, then the idea is that you
love her the way she is... No offence intended by the above ;)

-Chris D
Anonymous
December 15, 2004 1:40:55 PM

"Chris D" <dicko-news@riverland.AAARRGNOMORESPAM.net.au> wrote in message
> On Tue, 14 Dec 2004 17:04:23 -0000
> "adm" <adm1@fastmail.fm> wrote:
>
>> That looks like a camera that I would even buy. Unfortunately,
>> it's physically too big and complicated looking for my wife.
>>
>> Needs to be small and beautiful...
>
> I Know a lot of wives that are physically too big and
> complicated. Tell your wife that when you can have a
> small and beautiful wife, she can have a small and beautiful
> camera ;)
>

> OK, So I don't actually know your wife, she could well be small
> and beautiful, and even if she isn't, then the idea is that you
> love her the way she is... No offence intended by the above ;)

Hehehe....

She is normally small and beautiful - but at the minute she is indeed big
and complicated.

8 months pregnant (for the 3rd time...)
December 15, 2004 7:38:49 PM

adm wrote:
> "leo" <someone@somewhere.net> wrote in message
>
>>"Larry" <lastingimagery@comcast.dotnet> wrote in message
>>
>>>In article <SqqdnSjS6_v0SiPcRVn-gg@giganews.com>, adm1@fastmail.fm
>>>says...

>>>I'de recommend the new Sony V3 camera.
>>>
>>>I have the V1, and it is a GREAT little camera for sanpshots.
>>>
>>>The V3 adds a lot of features and a better viewfinder, as well a being 7
>>>megapixels.
>>>
>>>Looks to be a great little camera (uses BOTH memory sticks and CF cards)
>>>

>>>--
>>>Larry Lynch
>>>Mystic, Ct.
>>

>>We are a Sony V1 & Canon 20D houshold. ;-)
>

> That looks like a camera that I would even buy. Unfortunately, it's
> physically too big and complicated looking for my wife.
>
> Needs to be small and beautiful...

I love my Canon SD10. It's very small. Besides my part time job of
wedding photography, I am a full time salesman of cast bronze bells. I
have to climb up in bell towers all the time and photographically
document the bells and their bell ringing equipment. I e-mail these
pictures back to the experts at HQ.

Some of those trap doors up into those church towers are pretty small.
I'm also usually holding on with two hands from some high places.
Therefore, I needed a very small camera that wasn't going to get in the
way. I also needed an AF light in those dark towers and Canon had that.

I didn't need a zoom lens, but could have used a wider one. Zooming with
my feet works fine for me. If that works for her, the SD20 is 5 MP and
the current model (vs. 4 MP for mine). Of course, I got the bronze
color, but that isn't available in the SD20.

If she wants zoom, Canon makes the SD200 and SD300 that aren't much
bigger. They aren't nearly as pretty though. You might find an SD110
still available somewhere.

In the small, stylish, and pretty category the Olympus Stylus Verve
seems to fit very well too. It's colors and shape seem to be aimed at a
younger crowd, but I'm sure your wife is young.

Remember, you can only take pictures with a camera that you have with
you. I take way more pictures with my SD10 than all my bigger stuff.

Clyde
Anonymous
December 15, 2004 8:19:41 PM

Well - thanks everyone for the recommendations....

In the end, I went for the new Canon Digital Ixus 40 (european name). It
seems to have all the features she needs, and is even smaller and cuter than
her existing (non-digital) Canon Ixus APS, which she loves.

Unfortunately, it doesn't take CF cards like the older ones did, but I also
got a good deal on a 512M SD card....
Anonymous
December 16, 2004 6:43:21 AM

On Tue, 14 Dec 2004 13:54:52 -0000, "adm" <adm1@fastmail.fm> wrote:

>> How about Panasonic Lumix DMC-FX7? The spec looks good. You have to check
>> if the quality is acceptable to you.
>
>Yup - that's the main contender at the minute (see paragraph above). The IS
>feature is also a plus for that camera.
>
>Other models I am currently considering are the Canon Digital Ixus 40 and
>the Sony DCS-P150 - in that order.
______

I keep hearing good things about Lumix, but I finally decided and
bought me an Olympus C-770. 10x optical zoom, digitally upped to
40-plus and thensome. With what is most important to me -- super
macro!

This camera is GREAT. Offers point-and-shoot as well as almost
everything anyone could want. I do wish it was a little bulkier, a la
SLR-like, but what are you gonna do? They just have miniaturization
down to a ... uh, science.

Marshall
!