Solved

Which case

I really need help deciding. Ok so i either have enough money left over for a cooler master haf blue (has to be blue because of combo deals) with a phenom 2 x4 955 be with a msi 870 chipset atx motherboard, or a antec 900 2 with a phenom 2 x6 1050t and a 890 chipset msi micro atx crossfire motherboard. All though I know getting the antec 900 2 and hexacore is the obvious choice, i just fell in love with the haf. Also I am plannin gon putting a 5870 in the case. If anyone can help choose i greatly apreciate it.
9 answers Last reply Best Answer
More about which case
  1. is the thuban porcessor as easy to oc as the black edition deneb?
  2. What is the purpose of this computer? Is it only for gaming, or is it for production/workstation?

If gaming, then go with the HAF 922 and the x4 (you don't need 6 cores for a gaming comp). Otherwise, the other combo may be better for you.
  3. it is mostly for gaming so the quad core would actually be better?
  4. daniel123244 said:

The link is broken.
  5. Best answer
    Well, the quad core wouldn't necessarily be "better" for games- it may depend on the game, and how it utilizes the cores (if at all), and the speed of the respective chips.

You don't need more than a quad core for gaming.

It would be like using a Semi Truck to haul a carton of eggs. I mean, you could do it, but you would get the same results by using a car.
  6. Solid motherboard and solid CPU, which will fit nicely in the Antec 902.
  7. Best answer selected by daniel123244.
Ask a new question

Read More

New Build Systems Product