How do I see my other drives?

Status
Not open for further replies.

damian86

Distinguished
May 17, 2009
Is the second 1TB HDD a data disk? if so, You need to give them format so they will appear on my computer. Go to Computer management. (Start>right click on my computer>Manage-Select Disk management).
You will find a list with all your drives,Select the second hard disk and format it(it will format it and probably ask you to confirm the size of the volume). With the rest of the 10gb you will need to do basically the same so it will appear on my computer as a new volume. The same would be for Windows XP :)

ps. You should have gave Windows7 system a minimum of 16GB.(Minimum reqs). :hello:

tiger0607

Distinguished
Oct 8, 2011
I just built my computer and all seems to be running. I used Windows XP before and this is the first time I am using Windows &

I have 2 1 teraybte hard drive. On the the one that has Windows 7 I partitioned it with 10 gigs. How do I see my other drives?

damian86

Distinguished
May 17, 2009
Hmm, I think if he created a volume only for his system then the other volume wont be shown on my computer, he needs to format it and create the volume first so it will be shown on computer

Status
Not open for further replies.