So where is the party?

Has my memory got Lara Croft confused? Or is this day (February 14th) her
birthday?!

If it isn't, just ignore me.., And if it is, well, if I wasn't invited,
that's okay, I'll just say:

Happy Birthday Lara!

Ms T
ever changing calm

In the dead of night, a faint whisper from Ms T was heard, at about
02/14/2005 06:56 PM, and I could have sworn it said ...
> Has my memory got Lara Croft confused? Or is this day (February 14th) her
> birthday?!
>
> If it isn't, just ignore me.., And if it is, well, if I wasn't invited,
> that's okay, I'll just say:
>
> Happy Birthday Lara!
>
> Ms T
> ever changing calm

I do believe you are correct. Or our memories are strangely (but
incorrectly) in sync! ;)

Happy Birthday Lara!

---
PW

"Ms T" <anthropoid@none.not> schreef in bericht
> Has my memory got Lara Croft confused? Or is this day (February 14th) her
> birthday?!
>
> If it isn't, just ignore me.., And if it is, well, if I wasn't invited,
> that's okay, I'll just say:
>
> Happy Birthday Lara!
>
> Ms T
> ever changing calm

Shame on us... nobody else remembered in time. :-(
It's a day late now, but here it goes:

Happy B-day !!

What I find amazing is that some people say she's young enough to be my
daughter, yet others say she's not quite young enough to be outside my
dating range. :-D

"Paul E Kiefer Jr" <pkieferjr@aol.com> wrote in message
> What I find amazing is that some people say she's young enough to be
> my daughter, yet others say she's not quite young enough to be
> outside my dating range. :-D

well hell..... she's *LEGAL* .... that's what matters, right? isn't it?
McG.

McGrandpa wrote:
> "Paul E Kiefer Jr" <pkieferjr@aol.com> wrote in message
> > What I find amazing is that some people say she's young enough to
be
> > my daughter, yet others say she's not quite young enough to be
> > outside my dating range. :-D
>
> well hell..... she's *LEGAL* .... that's what matters, right? isn't
it?
> McG.

Depends on who you ask, actually. :-D

> McGrandpa wrote:
>> "Paul E Kiefer Jr" <pkieferjr@aol.com> wrote in message
>>> What I find amazing is that some people say she's young enough to be
>>> my daughter, yet others say she's not quite young enough to be
>>> outside my dating range. :-D
>>
>> well hell..... she's *LEGAL* .... that's what matters, right? isn't
>> it? ...
>> McG.
>
> Depends on who you ask, actually. :-D

Ah, ok.... so.... I won't ask ;)