Neat Image per Creative Pro

Last response: in Digital Camera
Share
December 14, 2004 11:59:34 PM

"Frank ess" <frank@fshe2fs.com> wrote in news:rPSdnRlAYudM2CLcRVn-
pw@giganews.com:

> http://www.creativepro.com/story/feature/22283.html?cpr...

I used Neat Image to de-noisify some photos I shot of a lighted stage at
ISO 800 with my Coolpix 5000. The final images weren't all that great,
given how noisy they were to begin with, but Neat Image made them look a
lot better.

I just used the freeware demo version, but it's good enough to make me
think about buying the version with the Photoshop Plugin.

Bob
Anonymous
December 15, 2004 4:42:15 AM

bob wrote:

> "Frank ess" <frank@fshe2fs.com> wrote in news:rPSdnRlAYudM2CLcRVn-
> pw@giganews.com:
>

>>http://www.creativepro.com/story/feature/22283.html?cpr...
>

> I used Neat Image to de-noisify some photos I shot of a lighted stage at
> ISO 800 with my Coolpix 5000. The final images weren't all that great,
> given how noisy they were to begin with, but Neat Image made them look a
> lot better.
>
> I just used the freeware demo version, but it's good enough to make me
> think about buying the version with the Photoshop Plugin.

I've got the PS plugin version, and on a Mac. The only limitation is
that of the one making the settings.....

--
John McWilliams
!