HIS 4670 Show BUs Interface of 1x :/

Okay....Hello Everyone,
Now im having a very strange problem, I had recently built up a new computer around a Q6600 CPU and came up with this :
Intel Q6600 ( Stock Clocks)
MSI G31tm-p21
HIS 4670 1Gb PCI-E Ice-Q

And i dont understand how i still have lag in games, i see that the processor is doing fine not even taking that big of a load, but i notice that the Bus Interface for the Graphics Card stays at 1x (in GPU-Z). Now ive checked the bios all over to see if maybe there was a setting to select the speed but there is nothing. Anyone know about this issue?
Also the board claims to have PCI-E 2.0 just like the card so i figured this should all be working fine but its not :/
4 answers Last reply
More about 4670 show interface
  1. Do you have the newest BIOS for your board?

Try reseating the card as well.
  2. yup, try reseating your card, make sure it properly inserted...
  3. could be your PSU..

i have two 4850's and one of them was running at x4 even though it was in a x16 slot.. graphics weren't getting enough juice.. check your psu buddy
  4. Okay well i think im good on the parts i have and i did manage to get the bus to change to x4 but i dont remember how i think it was by increasing the speed of the PCI-E Frequency (Mhz) and right now its up to i belive...116, but it cannot go any higher since the SATA Drive gets knocked out. :/ Well here are the parts.

MSI G31tm-21p Mobo ^^^^^

HIS 4670 1gb ^^^^^

RAIDMAX 530W PSU ^^^^^

Crucial 4GB PC2-5300 Utilizing all of it (Windows 7 Ultimate X64)

***I also did reseat the card and cleaned it and still nothing :/
Ask a new question

Read More

Radeon Graphics Product