How to connect two pc using a tata indicom photon + datacard

how can i get internet connection shared on two or more pc with the tataindicom photon plus datacard?
2 answers Last reply
More about connect tata indicom photon datacard
  1. Assuming the card doesn't have more than one (or any) ethernet connectors, you might investigate using Windows Internet Connection Sharing (see Windows Help).

Essentially, you connect a second computer to the computer which has internet using a Crossover ethernet cable and follow Windows Help in initiating ICS. Remember to turn off firewalls on both machines until you have established the connection.
  2. Quote:
    Assuming the card doesn't have more than one (or any) ethernet connectors, you might investigate using Windows Internet Connection Sharing (see Windows Help).

Essentially, you connect a second computer to the computer which has internet using a Crossover ethernet cable and follow Windows Help in initiating ICS. Remember to turn off firewalls on both machines until you have established the connection.

Thanks fihart, I will try that one. Actually I have put work on halt for something more urgent but thank you for providing me the help. :)
Ask a new question

Read More

VPN Connection Internet Connection Networking