P67 Recall replacemnt help please

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 362816

So i talked to asus and newegg about this i have a sabertooth p67 mobo that is effected by this. they both keep giving me a line of bullshit saying fixed mobos are not avalible. There lieing new egg is selling the rev 3 models and so is other site so why are they doing this i know people that have allready got there replacment i am a person effected by a bad one why wont they help me....

Solution
D

The first people to buy get the first boards. I got mine a week before the recall so I am not going to be first.

If you are happy with only 15 to 20% less performance get an i7 950. Still a good chip but no Sandy Bridge.

It is still the first week in March not the end of April like was orignally announced at the time of recall and they are shipping new boards......impatient much? lol
D

Deleted member 362816

Lol, this is to funny really just talked to the intel support hotline about this made me laugh my arse off. Rmaing both and going to somthing eles.

I haven't yet seen a Sabertooth board for sale anywhere. I also haven't heard of anyone with a new fixed one.

Sure, the Maximus may be available, but it's also the most expensive one. It's less popular because of that.

I'm quite sure that everyone who has a board (including me) wants to be the first one with a new fixed board, but bitching and moaning about it and calling Intel and the manufacturers liars isn't going to help matters any. You don't know what the real situation is -- none of us do. It's only going to be a train wreck if more people inflame the situation like this thread does.

Sorry to see you leave the club, cia24. Good luck with whatever else you choose.

D

Deleted member 217926

<------waiting patiently for Gigabyte board. cia24 orignally it was going to be April/May to be honest I am impressed with how quickly Intel is getting fixed boards out. I know of no one who has had a replacement shipped to them yet. Only a few models are available so far.

D

Deleted member 217926

The first people to buy get the first boards. I got mine a week before the recall so I am not going to be first.

If you are happy with only 15 to 20% less performance get an i7 950. Still a good chip but no Sandy Bridge.

It is still the first week in March not the end of April like was orignally announced at the time of recall and they are shipping new boards......impatient much? lol

Solution
D

Deleted member 362816

i bought my mobo fast ne way i talked to asus and they told me i would have a new one this week now they told me another month my boards ports were bad and that doesnt work for me. And they are rushing this again so what if more issure arrise.

D

Deleted member 362816

I think its a joke that the 1000$ 975 extrem is slower then a 220$ 2500k this is bad markiting. All i know is what ever comes next will blow sb's ass away.

Status
Not open for further replies.