I snagged one as well after reading reviews. Wanted to spend less, but this was in stock and I felt I did not compromise too much if at all...considering the problems with Asus and the bios issues. Asrock was going to be my choice as well...but now its MSI...should be here on Wednesday.
lol, came on the forums to ask this same question. Looks like it got answered. Will be joining the MSI bandwagon. Hopefully i'll get it before the weekend.
good news, so now we all know if we run into issues we have each other to help out...also, being the first to respond to this disaster, they should get the profits....so i am very happy with my purchase thus far. MSI = Must Save Intel
I was going to wait for the Asus P67 Deluxe b/c I want the front USB 3.0 port but I decided to go with this MSI board and get a USB 3.0 bay from a different company. Final price for both came out lower then the Asus Deluxe so I'm happy with my purchases.
I just bought one too... Caved in! I took a chance on those amazon.com boards that stated they were a p8p67 deluxe... But I know it's going to come in as a p8h67 piece of crap... But if not, I will just sell it... Excited I will be able to build this weekend!!!