Sign in with
Your question
Solved

Motherboard

Last response: in Motherboards
March 7, 2011 9:40:04 PM

Hello,
When i shut down the computer it starts up imeiatly.
I have a saus p6t deluxe

More about : motherboard

a b V Motherboard
March 7, 2011 9:46:14 PM

When you shut down the computer it turns back on?
m
l

Best solution

a b Ĉ ASUS
a c 78 V Motherboard
March 8, 2011 12:23:27 AM

Hmmm, I've seen this problem when I go to "Sleep Mode" on Win7. In that case I usually find that an "event" occurs to wake the system back up right away. Some events are mouse move, network activity, or keyboard input. Do some Google searches on Win7 won't sleep or stay asleep and you find more suggested fixes.
Related resources
March 15, 2011 2:06:00 AM

Abe-80 said:
Hello,
When i shut down the computer it starts up imeiatly.
I have a saus p6t deluxe

I have now found the problem I found it online to remove the battery and then reinstall again and it works great.
Thank you
m
l
a b Ĉ ASUS
a c 78 V Motherboard
March 15, 2011 10:58:16 AM

Ah, working again great!

Removing the battery & re-installing "resets the BIOS back to default settings..."

Take a look at the settings in the BIOS that affect "sleep" mode that I mention above in my last post & note them as resetting them manually in the BIOS may fix future problems... without clearing out all your Overclocking settings
m
l
March 25, 2011 1:38:50 AM

Best answer selected by Abe-80.
m
l
March 25, 2011 1:43:04 AM

jb6684 said:
Ah, working again great!

Removing the battery & re-installing "resets the BIOS back to default settings..."

Take a look at the settings in the BIOS that affect "sleep" mode that I mention above in my last post & note them as resetting them manually in the BIOS may fix future problems... without clearing out all your Overclocking settings

m
l
!