Motherboard

Solution
Hmmm, I've seen this problem when I go to "Sleep Mode" on Win7. In that case I usually find that an "event" occurs to wake the system back up right away. Some events are mouse move, network activity, or keyboard input. Do some Google searches on Win7 won't sleep or stay asleep and you find more suggested fixes.

jb6684

Distinguished
Hmmm, I've seen this problem when I go to "Sleep Mode" on Win7. In that case I usually find that an "event" occurs to wake the system back up right away. Some events are mouse move, network activity, or keyboard input. Do some Google searches on Win7 won't sleep or stay asleep and you find more suggested fixes.

Solution

Abe-80

Distinguished
Mar 7, 2011

I have now found the problem I found it online to remove the battery and then reinstall again and it works great.
Thank you

jb6684

Distinguished
Ah, working again great!

Removing the battery & re-installing "resets the BIOS back to default settings..."

Take a look at the settings in the BIOS that affect "sleep" mode that I mention above in my last post & note them as resetting them manually in the BIOS may fix future problems... without clearing out all your Overclocking settings

Abe-80

Distinguished
Mar 7, 2011