Laptop cooling pad with Cable Management (clips, loops, ba..

Last response: in Laptops & Notebooks
a b D Laptop
October 19, 2004 9:28:24 PM

Does anyone know of a latop cooling pad with cable management capabilities
(basic loops or clips). I found a nice leather Laptop Landing Pad by
Levenger with leather loops for cables. However, leather will be a better
insulator than my desk surface. Other cooling pads with powered fans or
ventilated heat sinks don't appear to have anything holding the cables in
place.

My 3.06 GHz P4 (non-mobile) generates heat like a hair dryer. I think the
excessive heat may have damaged the monitor cable (or sliprings?).

Please post any products with cooling and cable management that you are
aware of.

***Please only respond if you know of a vendor or product. **** Many of
these threads go way off tangent and the original question never gets
answered.

Thanks in advance!
Anonymous
a b D Laptop
October 20, 2004 12:12:13 AM

> Does anyone know of a latop cooling pad

Cooling pads are only for Pseudo "notebooks"

> My 3.06 GHz P4 (non-mobile) generates heat like a hair dryer.

That's right, You can use the unit as a mobile hair dryer.

But in some benchmarks, even slower than the old
Pentium-M Banias 1.6 GHz

--
Roland Mösl
http://www.pege.org Clear targets for a confused civilization