Help deleting files and folders

I copied a system folder from root to a temp folder:
'C:\Documents and Settings\Myname\Sendto\*.*' -> 'C:\Temp'
Now, I cannot delete 'C:\Temp\Myname\Sendto\*.*'
The folder 'C:\Temp\Myname\Sendto\*.*' re-creates itself immediately post
deletion.
I am sole administrator with full permisions. I'm obviously missing
something.

Any suggestions?
1 answer Last reply
More about help deleting files folders

    I know there is a setting in the registry that can be deleted for avi
    deletion problems and for others as well .. start type regedit and go to
    local users and scroll way down for where things are in CAPS to find
    CLASSID.... for your situation here, though, I'm out of my league to know
    which one to delete. It seems that XP design has this as a common problem
    so I've found one solution to my own problem with the avi delete and have a
    friend dealing with the deleting of jpg files .. now your post of another ..
    hope a tech here will lend a hand on this puppy. At least I have uncovered
    WHERE to look, but don't know what to delete from that point in the
    registry.
    "Lilly" <someone@microsoft.com> wrote in message
    >I copied a system folder from root to a temp folder:
    > 'C:\Documents and Settings\Myname\Sendto\*.*' -> 'C:\Temp'
    > Now, I cannot delete 'C:\Temp\Myname\Sendto\*.*'
    > The folder 'C:\Temp\Myname\Sendto\*.*' re-creates itself immediately post
    > deletion.
    > I am sole administrator with full permisions. I'm obviously missing
    > something.
    >
    > Any suggestions?

Configuration Microsoft Windows XP