Suggestions for Graphics Card

phoenixsb5

Distinguished
Jan 4, 2010
Hi guys ! i have a Game Net and i want u Guys to suggest me a Cheap and Good Performance Graphics card :) . between 50 - 75 USD
i wanna play the Nowadays games in NETWork .
im waiting for ur suggestions ! tnx
I

Solution

Sorry. Didn't see it. You must have hit the button before I did! [:isamuelson]

Then, I think the guy is SOL because I can't think of any other card that would work for him. Amazing he could afford 21 pcs though. :eek:

fisshy

Distinguished
Nov 25, 2009
YEs that graphics card will do fine for what you are looking to do.

Just note that it is not a performance card! don't expect to play Crysis or Metro on that at full settings. there is also no expandability(No SLI support) and it is a DX10 Sm4.1 Old Gen card.

Otherwise this would be a good bet if you on an incredibly tight budget.

But... if you want bragging rights Save a little and go for the 5670 Like "Shortstuff_mt" says. It has DX11 And SM 5.0 Not to mention More performance and better Cooling

Good luck

isamuelson

Distinguished
BC:BC2 still requires a pretty hefty card to get playable frame rates, especially in multiplayer even at medium settings. I doubt you'll really find anything under $80 that will be able to handle it because anything at that price range is a budget card and budget cards aren't meant for gaming.

isamuelson

Distinguished

Sorry. Didn't see it. You must have hit the button before I did! [:isamuelson]

Then, I think the guy is SOL because I can't think of any other card that would work for him. Amazing he could afford 21 pcs though. :eek:

Solution

phoenixsb5

Distinguished
Jan 4, 2010

look Guys !
as i already said , i have a GAME net and it has about 21 PCs
their PowerSupply r about 220 w
Still do u suggest me the 4670 ?? { it at least requires 380 watts power supply }

im waiting for more suggestions , tnx

Phoenix

phoenixsb5

Distinguished
Jan 4, 2010
here's My Systems Specs :

Board : Abit { I dont know the exact name } lol !!
CPU : Athlon x2 2.2
RAM : 2 GB
HDD : 80
Graphics : Zotac Nvidia Gforce 8400 GS 256 MB 64 bit
PSU : 220 w

i play COD4 in multiplayer about 38 or 40 FPS at resolution of 1024 x 768
but i cant play COD:waw ........ and other games

Phoenix

isamuelson

Distinguished
Yes it does by the pictures. But, do you have to purchase 21 of these as well as th 4670's? That to me would blow your budget. Also, for that price, I would be leery of it. It's probably some cheap knock-off regardless of the reviews.

I'm really getting confused as to what and what you cannot afford now because before, you were wanting only a $76 video card and now you want the 4670 AND a power supply? I mean, the price you want is just not going to get you the performance you are expecting.

I guess it means you either have to wait and save up or else go without because I really doubt you'll find what you want for that price range.

In fact, throw in the cost of your power supply ($13 + shipping makes it $21) plus the video card and you've just spent $90! Go to Amazon and get the 5670 for $89.99 with free shipping (orders over $25 get free shipping) http://tiny.cc/8mnw0.

That's if you're willing to spend $90.

phoenixsb5

Distinguished
Jan 4, 2010
i taught well , and i found a good way !
i ll' sell all of my Power supplies and Graphics card .. Power Supplies ( 8 USD each one ) and Graphics ( 25 USD each one ) then i can make some money !
the other thing that i wanted to mention is that the Sapphire 4670 is about 74.99 USD ...
and also c this : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P7oT9PHMy58

do u guys think its a good way ??
tnx for suggestions

Phoenix

fisshy

Distinguished
Nov 25, 2009
Uhhm

Newegg Review number 1:
Pros: price
Cons: died 4 weeks into use, i just have not had time to post it.
Other Thoughts: just buy a good one and avoid this piece of junk.
will scare your customers away.

Newegg Review number 3:
Pros: The price and that is about it
Cons: I bought this to replace a customers power supply. It worked for 40 days. It's so light. It cannot be bigger than a 250 watt power supply. I guess you get what you pay for.
Other Thoughts: Newegg only offers a 30 day warranty. I wish I could at least send it the manufacturer, but I think it is such a generic company that makes them that they have no support.

Its A bad deal, regardless of the price... Bad manufacturer :non:

Stay away from it!

Save Up a Bit, Just be patient, go out and get a Real PSU and Video Card And you will be happier in the long run! :bounce: