What is the price of A95 in your country?

Last response: in Digital Camera
December 14, 2004 11:06:27 PM

The price of A95 in China is about 2800 Rmb(340 dollar),which I think
is quite high.What is the situation in your country?

More about : price a95 country

December 15, 2004 8:13:39 AM

<yeer@sogou.com> wrote in message
> The price of A95 in China is about 2800 Rmb(340 dollar),which I think
> is quite high.What is the situation in your country?

The USA seems to have the best price. There're lots of tourists, Europeans,
Japanese coming over here to shop at outlet mall, possibly buying Japanese
electronics and foreign made US apparel brands.

If you want to check the USA price, check http://www.bhphotovideo.com/ as a
benchmark price. Also add 0% to 8.5% sales tax depending on which states you
are in. There is a loophole that people can avoid paying sales tax when they
buy and ship out of state. It may close someday...

If you want to feel much better, check out the UK prices, plus VAT%. I don't
know what % is it though.
December 15, 2004 8:16:57 AM

"leo" <someone@somewhere.net> wrote in message
> <yeer@sogou.com> wrote in message
>> The price of A95 in China is about 2800 Rmb(340 dollar),which I think
>> is quite high.What is the situation in your country?
>>

> The USA seems to have the best price. There're lots of tourists,
> Europeans, Japanese coming over here to shop at outlet mall, possibly
> buying Japanese electronics and foreign made US apparel brands.
>
> If you want to check the USA price, check http://www.bhphotovideo.com/ as
> a benchmark price. Also add 0% to 8.5% sales tax depending on which states
> you are in. There is a loophole that people can avoid paying sales tax
> when they buy and ship out of state. It may close someday...
>
> If you want to feel much better, check out the UK prices, plus VAT%. I
> don't know what % is it though.

Correction: The UK prices include VAT already. This is why they are SO high.
December 15, 2004 7:39:13 PM

On 14 Dec 2004 20:06:27 -0800
yeer@sogou.com wrote:

> The price of A95 in China is about 2800 Rmb(340 dollar),which
> I think is quite high.What is the situation in your country?

You could answer your own question looking around online :)

Here in Aus, I paid $570 for mine. That was my staff price at a
computer store I work at. I Could have bought it for about $20
cheaper online, and retail is about $649 according to
canon.com.au.

-Chris D
Anonymous
December 16, 2004 11:23:23 AM

Japan .. Yen 30k ~ USD 290

=bob=

<yeer@sogou.com> wrote in message
> The price of A95 in China is about 2800 Rmb(340 dollar),which I think
> is quite high.What is the situation in your country?

Anonymous
December 16, 2004 11:23:24 AM

"[BnH]" <b18[at]ii[dot]net> wrote:

> Japan .. Yen 30k ~ USD 290

Where do you get it for Y30,000?

Even the cheapest listing at Kakaku is Y31,900. (Not that I'd risk
buying from such a place.)

Louise Bremner (log at gol dot com)
If you want a reply by e-mail, don't write to my Yahoo address!
!