Ati radeon express 200 windows 7 driver download

Hello,
I have a emachines T5082 desktop, with a ati radeon express 200 card. The desktop came with vista, but I just installed windows 7 on it. However I am not able to successfully install video driver, it says installation is completed, however it isn't. Since I could tell the pc is laggy. Any thoughts?
2 answers Last reply
More about radeon express windows driver download
  1. Where did you get the drivers? On a disc or on the website? If you downloaded them from the website, then often times it's better to save the file to the desktop first and then install it from there. I've noticed that worked several times with Windows 7 and I build computers daily. Also, Windows Vista Drivers work with Windows 7.
  2. I got the downloads from the website, so I tried installing it from the desktop, but the same thing happens. It tells me to reboot to complete installation. But when I try playing like let's say solitaire I get a message saying," Hardware acceleration is either disabled or not supported by your video card driver, which could slow game performance. Make sure you have the latest video card driver installed and that hardware acceleration is turned on."
Ask a new question

Read More

Radeon Windows 7 Desktops ATI Graphics