I had a virus and followed the instructions to remove a registry entry. I
also removed a check from the startup tab. Now the system gets to a point and
will not start and it does not have a recovery. I have the system recovery
disks but would like to save some data before I blow everything away. Anyway
to get teh system started so I can copy the files and the do a full recover?
THX

Do a parallel install (install to another partition or folder) to recover
your data.

--
Regards,

Microsoft Certified Professional