Sign in with
Your question

New B3 P67/H67 now in stock

Last response: in Motherboards
a b V Motherboard
March 9, 2011 2:57:27 PM

If your not aware the new B3 mobo's are on sale at Tiger Direct and Newegg and probably a lot others.

More about : p67 h67 stock

March 9, 2011 3:12:07 PM

There are about 10 topics discussing this already.
Related resources
a b V Motherboard
March 9, 2011 4:57:24 PM

z06psi said:
There are about 10 topics discussing this already.

I just got home from work and saw an email from TD. Thought I would share. So sorry it was a bother to you.
March 9, 2011 6:02:52 PM

Couple days too late, and they are sold out now.
a b V Motherboard
March 9, 2011 6:51:08 PM

statik said:
Couple days too late, and they are sold out now.

I'm sure some people still don't know. Oh and right now both Newegg and TD still have them in stock and I highly doubt they will sell out, I'm sure Intel shipped a bazillion.
March 9, 2011 7:47:41 PM

geekapproved said:
I just got home from work and saw an email from TD. Thought I would share. So sorry it was a bother to you.

Wasn't a bother just no need to start another thread. Intel doesn't ship the boards the board manufacturer does.
March 9, 2011 7:54:42 PM

Newegg is sold out of the only P67 B3 they have, which is what most people are getting. They keep selling out of them and restocking every couple days. I just got mine yesterday, so good thing I didn't wait.
a b V Motherboard
March 9, 2011 8:10:47 PM

z06psi said:
Wasn't a bother just no need to start another thread. Intel doesn't ship the boards the board manufacturer does.

I was referring to the chips that the board makers need to make the boards. They come from Intel. And yes Intel makes and ships their own branded boards as well.

If I feel like starting a thread, I will, that's what makes this a free country, if it bothers you, move on.
a b V Motherboard
March 9, 2011 8:12:38 PM

statik said:
Newegg is sold out of the only P67 B3 they have, which is what most people are getting. They keep selling out of them and restocking every couple days. I just got mine yesterday, so good thing I didn't wait.

Tiger Direct has at least a 12 different model B3's in stock.
March 9, 2011 8:23:39 PM

geekapproved said:
I was referring to the chips that the board makers need to make the boards. They come from Intel. And yes Intel makes and ships their own branded boards as well.

If I feel like starting a thread, I will, that's what makes this a free country, if it bothers you, move on.

Free country but not a free to say what you will on a message board. BTW I think I will stay.
!