TR1 - who remembers the story.

For all of those who cannot remember or wish to recall the story of Tomb
Raider 1 you can see the whole plot unfold here in words and pictures.

http://edspace.co.uk/tombraider/tombmain.htm

The second instalment is on the way.

I remember when I first started Tomb Raiding back in 1998 with Tomb Raider 3
and then had to go backwards to play the previous games. Each time Lara's
moves were being taken away rather than added to. So there I would be trying
to find the button to crawl but it didn't exist . Good laugh though.

"Edspace" <edspace@ntl-world.com> wrote in message
> For all of those who cannot remember or wish to recall the story of
> Tomb Raider 1 you can see the whole plot unfold here in words and
> pictures.
>
> http://edspace.co.uk/tombraider/tombmain.htm
>
> The second instalment is on the way.
>
> I remember when I first started Tomb Raiding back in 1998 with Tomb
> Raider 3 and then had to go backwards to play the previous games.
> Each time Lara's moves were being taken away rather than added to. So
> there I would be trying to find the button to crawl but it didn't
> exist . Good laugh though.

That's a nice page ya got there, but I'm having a problem using Firefox
there. The pics overlay the story part of the page. Shouldn't they go
under, between or something?
McG.

I've checked the layout of this in Firefox and it is all over the place.
Quite unreadable, it shouldn't be because it only uses standard HTML tables.
The page was designed in IE and looks perfect there. I will try to find out
why firefox is doing this but in the meantime I suggest you try another
browser to read it.

Edspace

> "Edspace" <edspace@ntl-world.com> wrote in message
> > For all of those who cannot remember or wish to recall the story of
> > Tomb Raider 1 you can see the whole plot unfold here in words and
> > pictures.
> >
> > http://edspace.co.uk/tombraider/tombmain.htm
> >
> > The second instalment is on the way.
> >
> > I remember when I first started Tomb Raiding back in 1998 with Tomb
> > Raider 3 and then had to go backwards to play the previous games.
> > Each time Lara's moves were being taken away rather than added to. So
> > there I would be trying to find the button to crawl but it didn't
> > exist . Good laugh though.
>
> That's a nice page ya got there, but I'm having a problem using Firefox
> there. The pics overlay the story part of the page. Shouldn't they go
> under, between or something?
> McG.

"Edspace" <edspace@ntl-world.com> wrote:
> I've checked the layout of this in Firefox and it is all over the place.
> Quite unreadable, it shouldn't be because it only uses standard HTML tables.

Looks fine in the most recent version of Safari ( 1.2.4 on Mac OS X
10.3.8) and the only thing I see even remotely "different" in the html I
looked at is the style sheet stuff for the table cells.

-Andy-

--
see2go4me@yahoo.com
http://radio.weblogs.com/0104508/

Adam

Edspace wrote:
> I've checked the layout of this in Firefox and it is all over the place.
> Quite unreadable, it shouldn't be because it only uses standard HTML tables.
> The page was designed in IE and looks perfect there. I will try to find out
> why firefox is doing this but in the meantime I suggest you try another
> browser to read it.
>
> Edspace

>>"Edspace" <edspace@ntl-world.com> wrote in message
>>
>>>For all of those who cannot remember or wish to recall the story of
>>>Tomb Raider 1 you can see the whole plot unfold here in words and
>>>pictures.
>>>
>>>http://edspace.co.uk/tombraider/tombmain.htm
>>>
>>>The second instalment is on the way.
>>>
>>>I remember when I first started Tomb Raiding back in 1998 with Tomb
>>>Raider 3 and then had to go backwards to play the previous games.
>>>Each time Lara's moves were being taken away rather than added to. So
>>>there I would be trying to find the button to crawl but it didn't
>>>exist . Good laugh though.
>>
>>That's a nice page ya got there, but I'm having a problem using Firefox
>>there. The pics overlay the story part of the page. Shouldn't they go
>>under, between or something?
>>McG.

It's probably connected to your style sheets, as the actual code in the
table seems fine.

Adam

I have found the cause of the problem for firefox browsers and resolved
them. thanks for the advice everyone.

So once again I invite you to remember the story of tomb raider 1 here.

www.edspace.co.uk/tombraider

> I have found the cause of the problem for firefox browsers and
> resolved them. thanks for the advice everyone.
>
> So once again I invite you to remember the story of tomb raider 1
> here.
>
> www.edspace.co.uk/tombraider

Works perfectly now in Firefox, thanks!

Wasn't there a cliff wall, with several levels, caves/holes on each
level, apes all over the place, bats attacking, lions prowling the
ground. The entrance to the beginning of the collosseum?
McG.

> "Adam" <newsgroups@millerchipREMOVETHIS.net> wrote in message
>> Edspace wrote:
>>> I've checked the layout of this in Firefox and it is all over the
>>> place. Quite unreadable, it shouldn't be because it only uses
>>> standard HTML tables. The page was designed in IE and looks perfect
>>> there. I will try to find out why firefox is doing this but in the
>>> meantime I suggest you try another browser to read it.
>>>
>>> Edspace
>>>
>>> "McGrandpa" <McGrandpaNOT@NOThotmail.com> wrote in message

>> It's probably connected to your style sheets, as the actual code in
>> the table seems fine.
>>
>> Adam

On Sun, 20 Mar 2005 14:32:38 GMT, "McGrandpa"
<McGrandpaNOT@NOThotmail.com> wrote:

>"Edspace" <edspace@ntl-world.com> wrote in message
>> For all of those who cannot remember or wish to recall the story of
>> Tomb Raider 1 you can see the whole plot unfold here in words and
>> pictures.
>>
>> http://edspace.co.uk/tombraider/tombmain.htm
>>
>> The second instalment is on the way.
>>
>> I remember when I first started Tomb Raiding back in 1998 with Tomb
>> Raider 3 and then had to go backwards to play the previous games.
>> Each time Lara's moves were being taken away rather than added to. So
>> there I would be trying to find the button to crawl but it didn't
>> exist . Good laugh though.
>
>That's a nice page ya got there, but I'm having a problem using Firefox
>there. The pics overlay the story part of the page. Shouldn't they go
>under, between or something?

Great site, thanks for information

--
Klaas46