TR3 Premier Edition - where to buy?

Where can I buy TR3 Premier Edition with the 5 extra levels? (The Lost
Artefact - PC Version).

I've looked everywhere, almost!

Can anyone help out? I'm in the UK.

C.C.

Kieran

Distinguished
Jun 22, 2002

"Champagne Charlie" <FreeSoft@(SkipTheBrakets)Tiscali.co.uk> wrote in
message news:slI%d.113788$y25.60848@fe3.news.blueyonder.co.uk...
> Where can I buy TR3 Premier Edition with the 5 extra levels? (The Lost
> Artefact - PC Version).
>
> I've looked everywhere, almost!
>
> Can anyone help out? I'm in the UK.
>
> C.C.

I got my copy on eBay, complete with the original TR3 game and the lost
artefact (like you say the premier edition) including shipping for £2!!

My advice would be to look on eBay every few days and you never know when
you might be in luck!

Kieran

Champagne Charlie wrote:
> Where can I buy TR3 Premier Edition with the 5 extra levels? (The Lost
> Artefact - PC Version).
>
> I've looked everywhere, almost!
>
> Can anyone help out? I'm in the UK.
>
> C.C.

Just noticed, if you enter "Lost Artefact" into eBay, then a few UK
items pop up. If you enter "Lost Artifact", then they are all US. So you
now have two options ... the safe Amazon.co.uk route, or the eBay route.

JW

John Whitworth wrote:
> Champagne Charlie wrote:
>
>> Where can I buy TR3 Premier Edition with the 5 extra levels? (The Lost
>> Artefact - PC Version).
>
> It's on Amazon.co.uk ...

Gee ... many thanks John. It's nice of you to go to the effort of
searching eBay and Amazon for me, and to post your results here.

Hey ... don't mention it CC! It's a pleasure!

God ... why are some people so rude on Usenet?

JW

"John Whitworth" <jay_dublevay@yarhooh.co.uk> wrote in message
> John Whitworth wrote:
>> Champagne Charlie wrote:
>>
>>> Where can I buy TR3 Premier Edition with the 5 extra levels? (The
>>> Lost Artefact - PC Version).
>>
>> It's on Amazon.co.uk ...
>>

> Gee ... many thanks John. It's nice of you to go to the effort of
> searching eBay and Amazon for me, and to post your results here.
>
> Hey ... don't mention it CC! It's a pleasure!
>
> God ... why are some people so rude on Usenet?
>
> JW

That happens every day, don't let your expectations go so high John :)
Me, I appreciate that there are a few like us who do that occasionally
for others. Even if they never respond to it.
McG.

In the dead of night, a faint whisper from John Whitworth was heard, at
about 03/25/2005 05:27 PM, and I could have sworn it said ...
> John Whitworth wrote:
>
>> Champagne Charlie wrote:
>>
>>> Where can I buy TR3 Premier Edition with the 5 extra levels? (The
>>> Lost Artefact - PC Version).
>>

>> It's on Amazon.co.uk ...
>>

> Gee ... many thanks John. It's nice of you to go to the effort of
> searching eBay and Amazon for me, and to post your results here.
>
> Hey ... don't mention it CC! It's a pleasure!
>
> God ... why are some people so rude on Usenet?
>
> JW

Yes, John. Why *are* you so rude!? ;)

---
PW