Hi there. I'm trying to come up with a good setup for basic gaming (not asking for crysis here, I'd just like to be able to play something decent without lagging on the lowest settings) and day to day internet and productivity tasks. I'd like to keep it under 500 dollars but I don't know how to really appropriate that so that I'm not wasting it on features I don't need or won't use. Any recommendations?
* Just hardware - OS and software is covered
* Just things in the case - I can easily acquire a mouse and keyboard
* Should run mild games, nothing insane but will require a video card and decent RAM
* Must run Windows 7 as it's the only OS I have access to
* Already have CD/DVD drive
* Would like some upgradability, just enough that I can add power (College kid here)