Your question

E-sata supporting overclock friendly socket 775 motherboard

Tags:
  • Motherboards
  • Overclocking
  • SATA
Last response: in Motherboards
March 10, 2011 1:28:15 PM

I have an Epox8RDA+ with Athlon 2500+ XP. I was thinking to buy a good AGP(was FX 5700 LE it is broken, currently FX5200) card to this machine but then i thought it will be for convenient to upgrade.

I am looking for a budget used LGA 775 motherboard and cpu. But i want it to be overclocked good. Also i have an external 1TB Free Agent Pro 32 MB which supports Firewire, Usb 2.0 and E-Sata. And i want to take advantage of E-sata port. Oh by the way i have an VIA PCI card that gives Sata, Esata and IDE support. Maybe i can use it with the new mobo(if it doesnt have any disadvantages) and forget the esata support in the new mobo.

So what do you suggest?

More about : sata supporting overclock friendly socket 775 motherboard

March 10, 2011 9:36:04 PM

penguin_guy said:
I have an Epox8RDA+ with Athlon 2500+ XP. I was thinking to buy a good AGP(was FX 5700 LE it is broken, currently FX5200) card to this machine but then i thought it will be for convenient to upgrade.

I am looking for a budget used LGA 775 motherboard and cpu. But i want it to be overclocked good. Also i have an external 1TB Free Agent Pro 32 MB which supports Firewire, Usb 2.0 and E-Sata. And i want to take advantage of E-sata port. Oh by the way i have an VIA PCI card that gives Sata, Esata and IDE support. Maybe i can use it with the new mobo(if it doesnt have any disadvantages) and forget the esata support in the new mobo.

So what do you suggest?

Or another budget system. Could be AMD too.
m
l
a b V Motherboard
March 10, 2011 10:03:23 PM

What's your budget?
m
l
March 11, 2011 6:33:12 AM

Around $200.
m
l