I have:

Asus M3A78-T
AMD Phenom II x4 940
4 gigs Corsair mem
3 Western Digital HDD Raid-0
800 watt powersupply
Win7 x64
MSI 260 GTX or Asus GTX560 Ti video cards

My problem is a few months ago my computer froze up on me and I had to manually shut down the computer. On reboot everything was powering up but nothing was showing on the screen. So I took the monitor cable and hooked it up to the on board video and rebooted and I had images again. Confused, I shut the computer down again and hooked it back up to the MSI card and powered on and nothing again. I reset the BIOS and check settings and everything was correct so I figure my video card went to the dumper. So recently, I purchased a Asus GTX560 Ti and installed it. Powered it on and nothing on the screen again. I looked at the fans and they are running. On the back of the card are little greens lights. I shut down the computer again and unhooked the power supplying the card and powered back on and the lights went red. Shut it down again and put the power back to it and its green again. I think this is telling me that the power to the card is good.

Does this tell me that my PCI-e slots are bad? I tried all 3 and I am not getting any positive results. My feeling is its the slots. I did google this situation and no one really stated whether or not the card had power to it and seen suggestions that it could either be bad slots, bad bios settings and bad PSU. Before Dumping a bunch of money into a new motherboard, cpu, and ram, I wanted to get the community's input on this situation.

And yes, if I am replacing the motherboard, then I am getting a new cpu and ram :)

Thanks for your guy's input,
Skek