I'd be interested to know what others did to combat the ARMED
snowmobile, in the Tibetan Foothills section of TR2. Just to see if
their tactics matched up to my own - as I only ever found one way to
keep it from 'icing' Our Lady of Perpetual Gunfire.

--
rolobeastie@earthlink.net
So, just let me get this straight; he stabs himself and turns into a dragon...right?

"Gordian Slash" <rolobeastie@earthLEADlink.net> wrote in message

> I'd be interested to know what others did to combat the ARMED
> snowmobile, in the Tibetan Foothills section of TR2. Just to see if
> their tactics matched up to my own - as I only ever found one way to
> keep it from 'icing' Our Lady of Perpetual Gunfire.
>
> --
> rolobeastie@earthlink.net
> So, just let me get this straight; he stabs himself and turns into a
> dragon...right?

er, which one(s)? there are (iirc) 4 of them...if you mean the 1st one, my
current tactic is to leave him behind at the jump, as opposed to shooting it
out.
rex

Kieran

Distinguished
Jun 22, 2002

"Gordian Slash" <rolobeastie@earthLEADlink.net> wrote in message

> I'd be interested to know what others did to combat the ARMED
> snowmobile, in the Tibetan Foothills section of TR2. Just to see if
> their tactics matched up to my own - as I only ever found one way to
> keep it from 'icing' Our Lady of Perpetual Gunfire.
>
> --
> rolobeastie@earthlink.net
> So, just let me get this straight; he stabs himself and turns into a
> dragon...right?

I'm not sure about that bit.... I can't rightly remember, but I think it
involved getting up somewhere higher, which although not out of reach
allowed enough time to pepper it with Uzis and kill the driver allowing me
to steal the gun equipped machine ;)

What bugs me, is the place where you steal a gun equipped snowmobile on that
patch of ice that you break with boulders to get a key (I'm sure you know
where I mean) you cannot take the armed snowmobile back the way you came, as
turbo power needed to get over the jump is operated by the same keyboard key
that operates the gun, and as no alternative key is provided, you have to
leave it behind and take your own again otherwise you die everytime
attempting the jump :(

Has anyone found a way around this little niggle?

Kieran