BSOD error and red lines during win 7 boot

Please see this first : http://www.tomshardware.com/forum/765-63-windows-blue-screen-death-start

i have bought a new rig 2 days ago...

i5 2500k
forsa geforce 430 2gb
2x2 gb kingston ddr3
intel dh67cl

i have had the exact same problem as OwlMan....
For the 1st day everything ran just fine....
But on the 2nd day....

I was playing fifa 11 and had minimised it to check the time when this happened..
I don't know if this happened to owlman but the system does not seem to have the graphics drivers installed after the incident , and every time i try to install the drivers , at first everything goes fine but during reboot , at the time when you can see the cursor but the rest of the screen is black , the computer reboots again...

Also , during the countless reboots, i once mistakenly left the nvidia driver cd in the optical drive....when the boot screen passed the windows logo, the red lines reappeared and the system rebooted again .

Any suggestion will be received gratefully.......

btw i am using win 7 enterprise 32 bit ......
answers
Last reply
More about bsod error lines boot
  1. Have you tried to reinstall Windows? If your rig is only 2 days old then I wouldn't expect you to have too much data on it already, it won't do much harm to reinstall Windows and make sure you have the latest drivers.
  2. Reininstalled it time and time again but of no avail.....tried different versions of 7 but none solved the problem....
Ask a new question

Read More

Blue Screen Windows 7