ATI 3D?

Tags:
  • Graphics Cards
  • ATI
  • 3D
  • Graphics
Last response: in Graphics Cards
May 8, 2010 5:44:46 PM

So, is there an ATI card that supports 3D? I know the GTX480 does and was wondering if theres an ATI card that does.

More about : ati

May 8, 2010 6:35:56 PM

Ariler said:
So, is there an ATI card that supports 3D? I know the GTX480 does and was wondering if theres an ATI card that does.

After spending about 30 mins googleing it and no on replying here I'm going to say that they don't. Shame I really don't want to buy a GPU right now that is going to be replaced in a few months with a 3D one. ATI does have the better cards but it seems their features are lacking.
m
l
a b U Graphics card
May 8, 2010 7:46:27 PM

Depends what you mean, they don't have a self branded product and they don't support it themselves in the drivers but they are working on or to a degree have enabled the ability for third party suppliers of 3-d tech to work with their cards.

The exact details I am not sure but if you read the release notes for the ati drivers I thnik it mentions it there and there should be some articles about it as it has been reported.

However, you would have to check on the price of the equipment and compatability with monitors and what not first.
m
l
Related resources
Can't find your answer ? Ask !
May 9, 2010 1:02:30 AM

That was about as helpful as sneaking up behind him and beating him over the head with a stick.
m
l