AGT: FAQs?

Is there an FAQ for this newsgroup and if so, where can I find it?

I don't want to violate the ethos of the group but since there has
been some discussion of extra levels, I have wondered whether it's
appropriate to post them here. Perhaps authors of new levels are very
protective of their property and will only permit them to be collected
from their own websites. (I realise the title of the group doesn't
include "binaries" but is this absolute and prescriptive?)

I have the trle utility but I've never explored its possibilities, so
don't expect any new levels from ME anytime soon!!

What about other binaries, though? Julius Zimmerman has done a lot of
erotic (and stronger) illustrations of Lara. Are they appropriate to
post? (They're very good!) (Lascivious grin, wipes drool from chin!!)

For anybody who wants to include Lara in their Sims games (Sims1 that
is, not Sims2), I have meshes and textures for that, too.

..|.
..|.
Rugby players do it with two hookers, in both directions, for forty minutes each way.
..|.
..|.

"Miowarra Tomokatu" <not@thistime.net> wrote in message
> Is there an FAQ for this newsgroup and if so, where can I find it?
>
> I don't want to violate the ethos of the group but since there has
> been some discussion of extra levels, I have wondered whether it's
> appropriate to post them here. Perhaps authors of new levels are very
> protective of their property and will only permit them to be collected
> from their own websites. (I realise the title of the group doesn't
> include "binaries" but is this absolute and prescriptive?)
>
> I have the trle utility but I've never explored its possibilities, so
> don't expect any new levels from ME anytime soon!!
>
> What about other binaries, though? Julius Zimmerman has done a lot of
> erotic (and stronger) illustrations of Lara. Are they appropriate to
> post? (They're very good!) (Lascivious grin, wipes drool from chin!!)
>
> For anybody who wants to include Lara in their Sims games (Sims1 that
> is, not Sims2), I have meshes and textures for that, too.
>
> .|.
> .|.
> Rugby players do it with two hookers, in both directions, for forty
> minutes each way.
> .|.
> .|.
there is a binary group alt binaries lara croft(substitute dots for spaces)
that of late has been collecting dust & spam. please post 'em there. Heh zim
does nice work doesn't he? Recomend that if you were to post that sort of
stuff you include in your subject line (ADULT) to give folks a chance to
filter them out (usual reason given is; they would rather that their
children don't see them) HTH
rex

"Miowarra Tomokatu" <not@thistime.net> wrote in message
> Is there an FAQ for this newsgroup and if so, where can I find it?
>
> I don't want to violate the ethos of the group but since there has
> been some discussion of extra levels, I have wondered whether it's
> appropriate to post them here. Perhaps authors of new levels are very
> protective of their property and will only permit them to be collected
> from their own websites. (I realise the title of the group doesn't
> include "binaries" but is this absolute and prescriptive?)

One large binary post could cause problems on SOME ISP's ng servers.
Some of them won't even show that post.

> I have the trle utility but I've never explored its possibilities, so
> don't expect any new levels from ME anytime soon!!
>
> What about other binaries, though? Julius Zimmerman has done a lot of
> erotic (and stronger) illustrations of Lara. Are they appropriate to
> post? (They're very good!) (Lascivious grin, wipes drool from chin!!)

I'd like to see them, me :)

> For anybody who wants to include Lara in their Sims games (Sims1 that
> is, not Sims2), I have meshes and textures for that, too.
>
> .|.
> .|.
> Rugby players do it with two hookers, in both directions, for forty
> minutes each way. .|.
> .|.

Ah, there used to be a FAQ. I don't know what happened to it. The
fella that used to keep up with it is either lurking only or has
wandered off somewhere else. This ng, alt.games.tombraider, is a 'D'
group, no binaries here please. See if you have the ng
alt.binaries.lara.croft in your list. There are other binary games
groups that are seeing very little traffic at the moment you could use.
Just post your binaries in one and the post a note here pointing to
them. It's what most of us have done over the years.

Meantime, I'll see if I can locate a copy of the a.g.t. faq somewhere
for ya.

McG.

Note: The section on rumors concerning AOD is now out of date. You
might want to replace that with the rumors and other things about Tomb
Raider 7.

McGrandpa typed:
> Meantime, I'll see if I can locate a copy of the
> a.g.t. faq somewhere for ya.

I have a copy of it saved. According to the one I have, it was
last updated: 14th February 2002. Not sure if there was ever a
newer one?

I can upload it (temporarily) if people want? ;)
Ok, here: (156kb)
http://homepages.paradise.net.nz/delusions/a.g.tr-faq.txt

--
};> Matt v3.2 <:{
Professional Devil

"mec'devil" <delusions@fools.paradise.net.nz> wrote in message
> McGrandpa typed:
>> Meantime, I'll see if I can locate a copy of the
>> a.g.t. faq somewhere for ya.
>
> I have a copy of it saved. According to the one I have, it was
> last updated: 14th February 2002. Not sure if there was ever a
> newer one?
>
> I can upload it (temporarily) if people want? ;)
> Ok, here: (156kb)
> http://homepages.paradise.net.nz/delusions/a.g.tr-faq.txt

Yeah, I'd like to see it again! :) And thanks.
McG.

McGrandpa typed:

Re: a.g.t FAQ
> Yeah, I'd like to see it again! :) And thanks.
> McG.

Ya'welcome. :)
We needs someone to update it mayhaps... ;)

--
};> Matt v3.2 <:{

Miowarra Tomokatu typed:
> Is there an FAQ for this newsgroup and if so,
> where can I find it?

As already posted, I've uploaded it here (temporary):
http://homepages.paradise.net.nz/delusions/a.g.tr-faq.txt

> Rugby players do it with two hookers, in both
> directions, for forty minutes each way.

(LOL!) Nice one ;)

--
};> Matt v3.2 <:{

Total lemmings saved: 10508

> Miowarra Tomokatu typed:
>> Is there an FAQ for this newsgroup and if so,
>> where can I find it?
>
> As already posted, I've uploaded it here (temporary):
> http://homepages.paradise.net.nz/delusions/a.g.tr-faq.txt
>
>> Rugby players do it with two hookers, in both
>> directions, for forty minutes each way.
>
> (LOL!) Nice one ;)

Thank you, got it now. ^snark is around, I've seen him in other
groups. Haven't seen John Jones in ages tho.
McG.