opening a window- Help Please

Tags:
  • Configuration
  • Windows XP
February 19, 2005 4:07:03 PM

When i click on "Task Manager", Disk Defragmenter", and "Control Panel", they
pop up for about a second before dissapearing without me even closing
anything...what is the problem and how do i go about fixing it?

More about : opening window

Anonymous
February 19, 2005 5:49:18 PM

[[When you open System Configuration Utility [MSCONFIG], Registry Editor or
Task Manager, they flash for a second and quit. This symptom is caused by
Viruses.]]

Task Manager, MSCONFIG, or REGEDIT disappear while opening
http://www.mvps.org/sramesh2k/ToolsQuit.htm

--
Hope this helps. Let us know.

Wes