opening a window- Help Please

kyle

When i click on "Task Manager", Disk Defragmenter", and "Control Panel", they
pop up for about a second before dissapearing without me even closing
anything...what is the problem and how do i go about fixing it?

[[When you open System Configuration Utility [MSCONFIG], Registry Editor or
Task Manager, they flash for a second and quit. This symptom is caused by
Viruses.]]

Task Manager, MSCONFIG, or REGEDIT disappear while opening
http://www.mvps.org/sramesh2k/ToolsQuit.htm

--
Hope this helps. Let us know.

Wes