TR, of any sort, on PSP ?

Mostly a rhetorical question...

Eidos doesn't have a version of Tomb Raider for the new SONY PSP (until,
maybe, TR 7 if it ever comes out)... and there doesn't seem to be a way
yet to play the older ones on it...

Unless someone knows something I don't?

(It is an interesting gadget... but then so was the Atari Lynx I bought
way back when...)

-Andy-

--
see2go4me@yahoo.com
http://radio.weblogs.com/0104508/

    -Andy- wrote:
    > Mostly a rhetorical question...
    >
    > Eidos doesn't have a version of Tomb Raider for the new SONY PSP (until,
    > maybe, TR 7 if it ever comes out)... and there doesn't seem to be a way
    > yet to play the older ones on it...
    >
    > Unless someone knows something I don't?
    >
    > (It is an interesting gadget... but then so was the Atari Lynx I bought
    > way back when...)
    >
    > -Andy-

    From what i have been reading games of any kind for the PSP are in
    serious short supply.

    les...
  2. Archived from groups: alt.games.tombraider (More info?)

    In article <1111839943.9200.0@lotis.uk.clara.net>,
    Les Matthew <lesmcdm@clara.co.uk> wrote:

    > -Andy- wrote:
    > > Mostly a rhetorical question...
    > >
    > > Eidos doesn't have a version of Tomb Raider for the new SONY PSP (until,
    > > maybe, TR 7 if it ever comes out)... and there doesn't seem to be a way
    > > yet to play the older ones on it...

    > From what i have been reading games of any kind for the PSP are in
    > serious short supply.

    Quantity or quality? Or availability? I'm regretting only getting "Ridge
    Racer" on Thursday but none of the others I saw at Best Buy really
    'grabbed' me. Something "Tomb Raider-ish" would be nice.

    At least I can still play TR on my PS2 and Mac :-)

    --
    see2go4me@yahoo.com
    http://radio.weblogs.com/0104508/
  3. Archived from groups: alt.games.tombraider (More info?)

    Les Matthew wrote:
    > -Andy- wrote:
    >
    >> Mostly a rhetorical question...
    >> Eidos doesn't have a version of Tomb Raider for the new SONY PSP
    >> (until, maybe, TR 7 if it ever comes out)... and there doesn't seem to
    >> be a way yet to play the older ones on it...
    >>
    >> Unless someone knows something I don't?
    >>
    >> (It is an interesting gadget... but then so was the Atari Lynx I
    >> bought way back when...)
    >>
    >> -Andy-
    >>

    > From what i have been reading games of any kind for the PSP are in
    > serious short supply.
    >
    > les...

    No kidding. Not to mention the games you *can* get aren't even good
    ones. I have better games on my pocket pc. That includes TR1!

PlayStation Games Video Games