WTF????????????????????

Ultimatepc

Distinguished
Dec 12, 2009
Hey Guys,....
WTF?

I bought a brand new pc and it worked 100% for like an week and now when I swith it on my pc my screen says searching for signal or it just keeps on scanning DVI, HDMI, VGA, ANALOG and Digital,......

Then I will swich it of and on again and then it would work. (Sometimes have to swich the PC off and on like 3 or 4 times bevore it workes,....)

How can I fix this?

Ultimatepc

Distinguished
Dec 12, 2009
I have Core i7 930, MSI ProM Motherboard, 3 x 2GB DDR3-1333 Transcend RAM, ATI Radeon 5770 1GB Vapour X Graphics Card, 23" Samsung LCD 5ms 70 000:1 etc.

Need anything else??

blaarrggggg MSI absolute garbage...

video card, ram and motherboard are usually the main issues, apart from the stupud "is it plugged in" factor lol reset cmos, reseat all your cards/ram and see how it goes.

Ultimatepc

Distinguished
Dec 12, 2009
I did take it in to the place I bought it from but they said they test it but they cant find any problems,......

My old LG screen had drivers one had to install, so I dont know if the Samsung has the same thing,.....??
I Didint get any driver CD's so yeah,.....

jomofro39

Distinguished
Jul 10, 2009
I like how apache called out the MSI Mobo as being garbage, and it turned out to be the culprit! Why did it take you so long to figure out it was the Mobo? What place did you buy it from? They obviously lied to you about not finding any problems....

Ultimatepc

Distinguished
Dec 12, 2009
Ja blady lazy idiots. Next time they must just do their work, but the did apologise so its cool. Wont be going with MSI Mobos again though. MSI Graphics Cards I LOVE!! Thanx again for everyting. And jomofro39, your an animal. hehe