Main Hard drive -
Crucial RealSSD C300 CTFDDAC128MAG-1G1 2.5" 128GB SATA III MLC Internal Solid State Drive (SSD)
HITACHI Deskstar HD32000 IDK/7K (0S00164) 2TB 7200 RPM SATA 3.0Gb/s 3.5" Internal Hard Drive
Power Supply -
CORSAIR TX Series CMPSU-950TX 950W ATX12V v2.3/EPS12V v2.91 SLI Ready 80 PLUS BRONZE Certified Active PFC Power Supply
Thermaltake Armor+MX VH8000BWS Black Aluminum / Steel ATX Mid Tower Computer Case
Item #: N82E16811133062
Other Things I ordered
1. CORSAIR Cooling Hydro Series CWCH50-1 120mm High Performance CPU Cooler
Item #: N82E16835181010
2. SYBA SD-SATA-4P PCI SATA Controller Card
3. (2X) Pioneer CD/DVD Burner Black SATA Model DVR-218LBK LabelFlash Support - OEM
4. LG 22X DVD Burner - Bulk Black SATA Model GH22LS50 LightScribe Support - OEM
5. LG Black 10X Blu-ray Burner - Bulk SATA Model WH10LS30 LightScribe Support - OEM
6. nMEDIAPC ZE-C128 Black Aluminum Panel 5.25"All-in-one USB x 3 / IEEE 1394 / eSATA / HD (or AC97) Audio Internal Card Reader
1. Is everything here Compatible? (Not sure about the power supply as my mother board needs a 24 Pin and the Power block has a 20+4Pin Is that the Same??? and Can you have too much Power? like is a 950 Watt or 1200Watt PCU to much or any power supply is fine?
2. I'm having a problem with Ram I want 16 Gigs 4 X 4 for my mother board -This would be easy if i was building a intel based PC. but with amd I only have 4 Slots and a 16GIG max so i need 4GIG chips and every 4 Gig Chip says things like (Designed specifically for Intel P55/ H55/ H5) But the Pins -240- match so it should work . Any ideas I have looked into these rams so far
1. OCZ Reaper Edition 8GB (2 x 4GB) 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 1333 (PC3 10666)
2. OCZ Gold 4 GB Memory - DIMM 240-pin - 1333 MHz ( PC3-10666 )
Any help with the Ram would be great ?
3. Besides the Stock Fans and this liquid cooling thing above Do i need any other cooling since i have 2 Very Large Graphics cards. Should I add even more fans or can i do liquide cooling with the graphic cards and Ram ???
And the HAF X came out today, you might want to take a look at that. It's got many features that prove superior to the Armor+
Any wattage PSU is fine. If your running two HD 5970s, you'll need a lot of power and a LOT of cooling. One reason to go with the HAF X.
And, again on the 5970s, 2 don't scale very well, because it's sort of like using 4 GPUs to scale, and the second one is sort of an 800 dollar waste, at the moment. Theres no telling what might happen in the future.
The ram should be fine. Once you buy it, you just need to set the timings/voltages manually in the bios. It's very simple, there are plenty of guides.