lara art(toon) pointer

found some lara art over in the binary group. please note however these ARE
adult themed, and may not be suitable for the younger generation.
rex

While taking a short break from the daily grind of enslavement and
world domination, Rex Reynolds mentioned

>found some lara art over in the binary group. please note however these ARE
>adult themed, and may not be suitable for the younger generation.
>rex

I shall be posting a few each day as I learn to use PowerPost.
Feedback on technique (not content) will be welcomed and there are
enough for about a week's worth of posting.

Just sent today's batch.
-
-
Some days, it just isn't worth chewing through the straps.
-
-