HELP I Deleted my hard drive partition, windows disc wont boot up

concept_

Distinguished
Mar 19, 2011
I was going to format my pc and by mistake i deleted my hard drive partition now when i try to load my windows disc it wont boot instead i get a windows cannot boot and an error code 0xc000034 and sometimes i get a 0xc00000E9 What can i do to fix this?

have you changed the boot order in the bios to cd-rom?? if not it going to try and boot from the hd first.
if it a pc restore disk and not windows full os disk then you need to use a cd-rom or bootable usb stick with Hiren's BootCD 15.1
it has old dos tools and a lot of other tools on a recovery bootable disk.

concept_

Distinguished
Mar 19, 2011

Yes I did heres what happens when i do that itll ask me to push any key to boot from cd you know and then itll try to load windows but ill get half way and then boom that error message code again. I am going to assume its a hard drive so looks likie i have to buy a whole new one. Cause if i deleted the hard drive option which it said it was i tihnk i just effed it up royally.

does the windows install get to the point where you can see the hard drive partions?? most times the fix is to delete all the partions and let windows make a new one. if not use the boot cd it told you about and use the tools to do a full drive wipe and remove all the partion and the make a new mbr. also on the boot cd is seagate and wd drive test tools. it test your drive and see if it failing before you replace it.

concept_

Distinguished
Mar 19, 2011

When i purchased the hard drive from newegg it didnt come with a boot cd only a plastic case to cover the hard drive and the cardboard box it came in.

there a damaged master boot record or a bad fdisk or format or a bad spot on the hard drive.
without being there and running some drive tools...dont know.
start with a smart tools. see if your drive is fine and a vendor disk test. if they pass i use a boot cd do a fdisk/mbr then do an fdisk and remove all partion. then try and rerun the windows install.