Cingular Cell Tower Maps?

Last response: in Network Providers
Share
March 30, 2005 10:19:45 PM

I talked to Cingular about switching to GSM from TDMA several months ago.

While on the phone they were able to tell me by street in different
cities of interest to me the level of bars that I would experience.

Today, I called to get updated info for some areas. The person said that
info is now available online at rucingular.com. I looked there and
couldn't find it.

Does it exist online or do I need to call Cingular?

Thanks.

--
Please send email to: nwhiii at yahoo dot com
March 31, 2005 4:15:21 AM

I went to this site http://www.cellreception.com/ and it did list the
address of a sprint celltower that I am aware of.

!