Links in emails: How can I open them in top window?

I recently installed Windows XP (upgrading from ME). Now, when I click on a
link in an Outlook Express email, if the IE browser is already open, the link
downloads the page, but the browser window stays hidden behind the Outlook
Express window. In the past, I'd be automatically flipped over from OE to the
browser so I could see the webpage that I clicked for, without having to
manually change over to it. How can I reconfigure my OE client or IE browser
to view the linked webpage on top?
1 answer Last reply
More about links emails open window

    "Terry" <Terry@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

    >I recently installed Windows XP (upgrading from ME). Now, when I click on a
    >link in an Outlook Express email, if the IE browser is already open, the link
    >downloads the page, but the browser window stays hidden behind the Outlook
    >Express window. In the past, I'd be automatically flipped over from OE to the
    >browser so I could see the webpage that I clicked for, without having to
    >manually change over to it. How can I reconfigure my OE client or IE browser
    >to view the linked webpage on top?

    If you do not get further help from here, post this to
    or

    --
    (tm)

Configuration Internet Explorer Browsers Windows XP