Links in emails: How can I open them in top window?

February 21, 2005 9:31:05 AM

I recently installed Windows XP (upgrading from ME). Now, when I click on a
link in an Outlook Express email, if the IE browser is already open, the link
downloads the page, but the browser window stays hidden behind the Outlook
Express window. In the past, I'd be automatically flipped over from OE to the
browser so I could see the webpage that I clicked for, without having to
manually change over to it. How can I reconfigure my OE client or IE browser
to view the linked webpage on top?
Anonymous
February 21, 2005 7:18:27 PM

"Terry" <Terry@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

>I recently installed Windows XP (upgrading from ME). Now, when I click on a
>link in an Outlook Express email, if the IE browser is already open, the link
>downloads the page, but the browser window stays hidden behind the Outlook
>Express window. In the past, I'd be automatically flipped over from OE to the
>browser so I could see the webpage that I clicked for, without having to
>manually change over to it. How can I reconfigure my OE client or IE browser
>to view the linked webpage on top?

If you do not get further help from here, post this to
or

--
(tm)