Ankh16

Distinguished
Jan 9, 2011
Hey basically I was planning on ordering myself up a sandy bridge build right before the whole mother board recall now that the mother boards are starting to come back out I'm just trying to find an equivalent or replacement to the one I had planned to purchase which was this

ASRock P67 Extreme4 LGA 1155 Intel P67 SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.0 ATX Intel Motherboard $159.99

I'm looking for something that will be the same price (or cheaper) and hopefully as good quality I was just hoping someone might have some ideas as I cant tell which mobos are the same or what to look for

I noticed this but its cheaper and seems to have some added numbers and letters that I'm not really sure what they're for

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16813131706

anyways thanks in advance

If you need the features on that board, then the ASRock will likely be the lest expensive with those features. An ASUS with those same features would likely be $20-30 more expensive.

And no, that LE board you linked wouldn't be a good replacement. It doesn't overclock well.

Wait for the new fixed Extreme4 and you will be happy. It shouldn't be long now.