Tomb Raiders 3

I am playing TR3 for ps1 on my ps2. Their is something that I hate:
That poor butler in her house. He always getting in Lara's way. Is
their a code to get rid of him. I tried to lock him up in the house
but he still gets out.

Also, sometimes I want to have Lara jump up to a ledge. But if the
ledge has a ramp on it, after she gets up to the ledge, she always falls
back down. What could I do to keep her up?

It would be cool, if Lara had an office in her house with files & photos
to read her pass adventures. Maybe a telephone to call her friends.
How about mail or a daily newspaper to read. -Just my idea to make being
at her home more interesting.

I am looking forward to play in the subway scene.

Thanks
SR!
9 answers Last reply
More about tomb raiders
  1. Archived from groups: alt.games.tombraider (More info?)

    > I tried to lock him up in the house but he still gets out.

    Lock him up in the refrigerator.
  2. Archived from groups: alt.games.tombraider (More info?)

    >> Also, sometimes I want to have Lara jump up to a ledge. But if the
    >> ledge has a ramp on it, after she gets up to the ledge, she always
    >> falls back down. What could I do to keep her up?
    >
    > Some slopey ledges can't be climbed onto. If you slip off, then thats likely
    > one of those ledges. What you *might* be able to do though, is grab as you
    > are dropping, so she hangs from the edge of the ledge and then shimmy along
    > to the left or right until you can climb up?

    Lara can also pull up and back flip off these ledges, and with a 1/2 twist
    (back flip with 1/2 twist a required move for Floating Islands in TR2).
  3. Archived from groups: alt.games.tombraider (More info?)

    "SR" <mercury@mfire.com> wrote in message
    >I am playing TR3 for ps1 on my ps2. Their is something that I hate: That
    >poor butler in her house. He always getting in Lara's way. Is their a
    >code to get rid of him. I tried to lock him up in the house but he still
    >gets out.
    >
    > Also, sometimes I want to have Lara jump up to a ledge. But if the ledge
    > has a ramp on it, after she gets up to the ledge, she always falls back
    > down. What could I do to keep her up?
    >
    > It would be cool, if Lara had an office in her house with files & photos
    > to read her pass adventures. Maybe a telephone to call her friends. How
    > about mail or a daily newspaper to read. -Just my idea to make being at
    > her home more interesting.
    >
    > I am looking forward to play in the subway scene.
    >
    > Thanks
    > SR!

    There is in fact a secret room (or two!) with artefacts etc. from her past
    adventures, so keep hunting around ;)

    Kieran
  4. Archived from groups: alt.games.tombraider (More info?)

    SR wrote:

    > I am looking forward to play in the subway scene.

    Probably my favourite level in all of the TRs!! Aldgate!

    JW
  5. Archived from groups: alt.games.tombraider (More info?)

    SR wrote:
    I found a switch or button in her house by the big swimming pool. After
    pressing that I see that a door opens in the main room. Then I go to
    the main room enter that door opening and press the switch. But I can
    not find anything that opens up for that switch. What the switch for?

    In the attic area. I was able to push a box into the wall 3x. So I
    then followed the pattern of that floor to line it one floor below. The
    only thing I found was the fire place. I then found a book that works
    like a switch to turn off the fire in the fire place. So after doing
    that. I walk into the fireplace, jump around but I see nothing else
    that I could do.

    Also, in TR1, their is a bushy maze area that leads to a little tunnel
    where there is a switch that opens up a door in the main room. I can
    not find the bushy maze area in TR3.

    BTW is their a website with screen shots with hints?

    Thanks, SR!

    > I am playing TR3 for ps1 on my ps2. Their is something that I hate:
    > That poor butler in her house. He always getting in Lara's way. Is
    > their a code to get rid of him. I tried to lock him up in the house
    > but he still gets out.
    >
    > Also, sometimes I want to have Lara jump up to a ledge. But if the
    > ledge has a ramp on it, after she gets up to the ledge, she always falls
    > back down. What could I do to keep her up?
    >
    > It would be cool, if Lara had an office in her house with files & photos
    > to read her pass adventures. Maybe a telephone to call her friends. How
    > about mail or a daily newspaper to read. -Just my idea to make being at
    > her home more interesting.
    >
    > I am looking forward to play in the subway scene.
    >
    > Thanks
    > SR!
  6. Archived from groups: alt.games.tombraider (More info?)

    "John Whitworth" <jay_dublevay@yarhooh.co.uk> wrote in message
    > SR wrote:
    >>
    >> I am looking forward to play in the subway scene.
    >
    > Probably my favourite level in all of the TRs!! Aldgate!
    >
    > JW

    That whole London section is great...tough in parts...but great fun.
  7. Archived from groups: alt.games.tombraider (More info?)

    "Razor" <razor@kickcole.ie> wrote in message

    > "John Whitworth" <jay_dublevay@yarhooh.co.uk> wrote in message
    >> SR wrote:
    >>>
    >>> I am looking forward to play in the subway scene.
    >>
    >> Probably my favourite level in all of the TRs!! Aldgate!
    >>
    >> JW
    >
    > That whole London section is great...tough in parts...but great fun.

    I couldn't agree with you more here :)
  8. Archived from groups: alt.games.tombraider (More info?)

    The switch opens a door on the oppsite side of the room. Lara needs to sprint
    & then dive to get into the room.

    Lara climbs the fireplace to get into the secret room of the attic which
    eventually allows Lara to get into the basement.

    Lara tore down her maze (from TR2) & built a racetrack for her quad bike. The
    key is in the aquarium.

    > SR wrote:
    > I found a switch or button in her house by the big swimming pool. After
    > pressing that I see that a door opens in the main room. Then I go to
    > the main room enter that door opening and press the switch. But I can
    > not find anything that opens up for that switch. What the switch for?
    >
    > In the attic area. I was able to push a box into the wall 3x. So I
    > then followed the pattern of that floor to line it one floor below. The
    > only thing I found was the fire place. I then found a book that works
    > like a switch to turn off the fire in the fire place. So after doing
    > that. I walk into the fireplace, jump around but I see nothing else
    > that I could do.
    >
    > Also, in TR1, their is a bushy maze area that leads to a little tunnel
    > where there is a switch that opens up a door in the main room. I can
    > not find the bushy maze area in TR3.
    >
    > BTW is their a website with screen shots with hints?
    >
    > Thanks, SR!
    >
    > > I am playing TR3 for ps1 on my ps2. Their is something that I hate:
    > > That poor butler in her house. He always getting in Lara's way. Is
    > > their a code to get rid of him. I tried to lock him up in the house
    > > but he still gets out.
    > >
    > > Also, sometimes I want to have Lara jump up to a ledge. But if the
    > > ledge has a ramp on it, after she gets up to the ledge, she always falls
    > > back down. What could I do to keep her up?
    > >
    > > It would be cool, if Lara had an office in her house with files & photos
    > > to read her pass adventures. Maybe a telephone to call her friends. How
    > > about mail or a daily newspaper to read. -Just my idea to make being at
    > > her home more interesting.
    > >
    > > I am looking forward to play in the subway scene.
    > >
    > > Thanks
    > > SR!
  9. Archived from groups: alt.games.tombraider (More info?)

    In article <115p11jcmt72c9a@corp.supernews.com> SR <mercury@mfire.com> writes:

    >SR wrote:

    >BTW is their a website with screen shots with hints?

    IS there?! http://tombraiders.net/stella/

PlayStation Video Games