Recently bought Tomb Raider Trilogy

Bought Tomb Raider Trilogy (TR 1-3) from Amazon, and TR 2 & 3 work on my
XP machine, but no matter what patches I put on, my monitor won't show the
game right, and can't play it. Can anyone in the newsgroup help me?
--
Peter A Parent
Groveton, NH

    Aaron Parent wrote:
    > Bought Tomb Raider Trilogy (TR 1-3) from Amazon, and TR 2 & 3 work on my
    > XP machine, but no matter what patches I put on, my monitor won't show the
    > game right, and can't play it. Can anyone in the newsgroup help me?
    > --
    > Peter A Parent
    > Groveton, NH
    > paparent28@hotpop.com
    > aparent@localnet.com

    When you say "won't show the game right", what *exactly* do you mean?
    What graphics card is in your machine?

    JW
  2. Archived from groups: alt.games.tombraider (More info?)

    What I mean is either it is fuzzy so I can't see what I'm doing, or get a
    "negative" type image. You asked about my graphics controller, well, I
    looked it up, and here it is. Intel 82845G/GL/GE/PE/GV Graphics Controller.
    Hope that helps.
    "John Whitworth" <jay_dublevay@yarhooh.co.uk> wrote in message
    > Aaron Parent wrote:
    >> Bought Tomb Raider Trilogy (TR 1-3) from Amazon, and TR 2 & 3 work on
    my
    >> XP machine, but no matter what patches I put on, my monitor won't show
    the
    >> game right, and can't play it. Can anyone in the newsgroup help me?
    >> --
    >> Peter A Parent
    >> Groveton, NH
    >> paparent28@hotpop.com
    >> aparent@localnet.com
    >
    > When you say "won't show the game right", what *exactly* do you mean?
    > What graphics card is in your machine?
    >
    > JW

Video Games