Recently bought Tomb Raider Trilogy

Bought Tomb Raider Trilogy (TR 1-3) from Amazon, and TR 2 & 3 work on my
XP machine, but no matter what patches I put on, my monitor won't show the
game right, and can't play it. Can anyone in the newsgroup help me?
--
Peter A Parent
Groveton, NH

Aaron Parent wrote:
> Bought Tomb Raider Trilogy (TR 1-3) from Amazon, and TR 2 & 3 work on my
> XP machine, but no matter what patches I put on, my monitor won't show the
> game right, and can't play it. Can anyone in the newsgroup help me?
> --
> Peter A Parent
> Groveton, NH
> paparent28@hotpop.com
> aparent@localnet.com

When you say "won't show the game right", what *exactly* do you mean?
What graphics card is in your machine?

JW

What I mean is either it is fuzzy so I can't see what I'm doing, or get a
"negative" type image. You asked about my graphics controller, well, I
looked it up, and here it is. Intel 82845G/GL/GE/PE/GV Graphics Controller.
Hope that helps.
"John Whitworth" <jay_dublevay@yarhooh.co.uk> wrote in message
> Aaron Parent wrote:
>> Bought Tomb Raider Trilogy (TR 1-3) from Amazon, and TR 2 & 3 work on
my
>> XP machine, but no matter what patches I put on, my monitor won't show
the
>> game right, and can't play it. Can anyone in the newsgroup help me?
>> --
>> Peter A Parent
>> Groveton, NH
>> paparent28@hotpop.com
>> aparent@localnet.com
>
> When you say "won't show the game right", what *exactly* do you mean?
> What graphics card is in your machine?
>
> JW

TRENDING THREADS