weehamish

Distinguished
Jun 21, 2009
Hi guys, ive got a Cosmos s case and wondering about buying some more fans to cool her down, shes pretty silent atm even with my gtx 285 reaching 80C at 79% fan speed so i dont want noisy fans :p

Any ideas of what fans i can buy for her? I see at the roof of my case it can hold 3 fans, will 3 new fans cool her down alot?

Alos i prefer fans that glow up.

Thanks.

welshmousepk

Distinguished
Firstly, referring to your case as 'her' is kinda creepy...

:p
now that thats out of the way, i recommend the High CFM coolermaster fans. 90CFM at only 26dB, and they have LEDs in them too.

I love this case. Gonna get one on my next build.

I can't remember what is comes with. You going with:

1 front - on HDD cage, 3 top (adding 2, as 1 included), 1 back, 1 side 200 mm.

You should add 1 bottom. This one should really help with GPU cooling. I think a 120mm fan will fit, if not 140mm. Don't need an LED as no one will see it.

weehamish

Distinguished
Jun 21, 2009
I cant put fans on the bottom i dnt think, since it will take up alot of room it does have a gaze there for one but my cables are there at the moment.

only top front and inside, the side panel has a massive fan on it so no need for a side panel.

The back has a pretty big fan on it too so im just looking for a few cheap fans for the front and top mainly to suck the hot air out.

Well i was hopeing 20C lol i mean 5 more fans? The top and front can fit 3 each.

Warning if you get this case make sure you have room, its like 5ft high haha, i was shocked when it arrived its soo huge!!

TRENDING THREADS