Sign in with
Your question

Help please laptop is messed up need help asap!!!

Last response: in Components
August 17, 2010 11:34:44 PM

i have a toshiba l305d-s5930 laptop and i have no idea whats wrong with it i have a few in mind but no idea. first this is i think my graphcis card is going out im 99.9% sure because the color black is messed up its no longer black its red! then the screen goes blank and then it returns back to normal. so now to the next thing and im in the dark about this my computer will not charge i got a new power pack and nothing im ashamed to say it but i kinda forced it in and doing that broke on the computer where i put my charger in i took it apart and glued it back together as i thought that would work and well it didnt so i have no idea what to do now. please help i dont want to buy a new one i spent to much on this one

More about : laptop messed asap

a c 96 ) Power supply
a b D Laptop
August 18, 2010 1:17:00 AM

You need someone to assess the damage and make corrections (repairs). After that, you can begin the electronics/software repairs.
m
l
a b ) Power supply
August 18, 2010 2:42:29 AM

first of all, i think if the display was starting red then going normal, your backlight is dying.
second, it wasnt a very good idea to force the power jack :) 
m
l
Related resources
August 18, 2010 10:08:33 PM

yea i know i wasnt thinking i was getting mad that it wasnt going in. how do i fix the backlight on it? you think that since i forced the battery in to recharge i broke the powerjack so it wont charge i looked inside nothing was messed up no wires are loose or anything
m
l
a b ) Power supply
August 19, 2010 2:52:03 PM

well you have to reaplce the whole screen
m
l
August 20, 2010 10:07:01 PM

ok so anyone know what to do about the power jack its not allowing me to charge the laptop up what about getting a charger like the ones you can put phones i pods and other things on and just set the laptop on
m
l
a b ) Power supply
August 20, 2010 10:42:47 PM

cody_80 said:
what about getting a charger like the ones you can put phones i pods and other things on and just set the laptop on

lol
m
l
!