Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question

Tomb Raider-Legends

Last response: in Video Games
Share
Anonymous
April 16, 2005 12:11:22 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.tombraider (More info?)

And so it begins. Looks like people we haven't seen in awhile might start
popping up. How long before we see Eep? Anyone care to place any bets?

Lisa aka Pagemaster

More about : tomb raider legends

Anonymous
April 16, 2005 3:08:03 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.tombraider (More info?)

"Lisa Smith" <pagemstr@mchsi.com> wrote in message
news:KdV7e.17424$xL4.7591@attbi_s72...
> And so it begins. Looks like people we haven't seen in awhile might start
> popping up. How long before we see Eep? Anyone care to place any bets?
>
> Lisa aka Pagemaster
>
>

LOL, I haven't heard a peep outa Eep in Oh so very long. ^_^

Inu-Yasha
Feh!!
Anonymous
April 16, 2005 3:32:31 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.tombraider (More info?)

"Lisa Smith" <pagemstr@mchsi.com> wrote in message
news:KdV7e.17424$xL4.7591@attbi_s72
> And so it begins. Looks like people we haven't seen in awhile might
> start popping up. How long before we see Eep? Anyone care to place
> any bets?
>
> Lisa aka Pagemaster

He hasn't even been seen in his 'usual' haunts, though his webpage is
still up. It appears he got lost in some kind of addictive online game
:) 

snark^ has already shown up. I'm looking for 'Wombraider' to waft in
out of nowhere. Have ya had a look at the new Tombraider.com site yet?

McG.
Related resources
Anonymous
April 16, 2005 10:21:42 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.tombraider (More info?)

"McGrandpa" <McGrandpaNOT@NOThotmail.com> wrote in message
news:jaY7e.5718$AE6.215@tornado.texas.rr.com...
> "Lisa Smith" <pagemstr@mchsi.com> wrote in message
> news:KdV7e.17424$xL4.7591@attbi_s72
> > And so it begins. Looks like people we haven't seen in awhile might
> > start popping up. How long before we see Eep? Anyone care to place
> > any bets?
> >
> > Lisa aka Pagemaster
>
> He hasn't even been seen in his 'usual' haunts, though his webpage is
> still up. It appears he got lost in some kind of addictive online game
> :) 
>
> snark^ has already shown up. I'm looking for 'Wombraider' to waft in
> out of nowhere. Have ya had a look at the new Tombraider.com site yet?
>
> McG.

If your talking to me, I have but not today. Just got home. I'll probably
mosey over to it to see if anything else is going on with it. I do see that
there has been a lot more posting here than there has been in awhile and
that is a "very good thing"
(Hey, I'm a woman who likes to cook and likes Martha Stewart AND Lara)
So I could whip up a soufflé, shoot a bad guy and find a lost
treasure....just 'cause I'm a girl doesn't mean I'm not bad ass. ;0)

Lisa aka Pagemaster
Anonymous
April 16, 2005 10:55:17 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.tombraider (More info?)

"Lisa Smith" <pagemstr@mchsi.com> wrote in message
news:W928e.19357$GJ.18607@attbi_s71
> "McGrandpa" <McGrandpaNOT@NOThotmail.com> wrote in message
> news:jaY7e.5718$AE6.215@tornado.texas.rr.com...
>> "Lisa Smith" <pagemstr@mchsi.com> wrote in message
>> news:KdV7e.17424$xL4.7591@attbi_s72
>>> And so it begins. Looks like people we haven't seen in awhile might
>>> start popping up. How long before we see Eep? Anyone care to place
>>> any bets?
>>>
>>> Lisa aka Pagemaster
>>
>> He hasn't even been seen in his 'usual' haunts, though his webpage is
>> still up. It appears he got lost in some kind of addictive online
>> game :) 
>>
>> snark^ has already shown up. I'm looking for 'Wombraider' to waft
>> in out of nowhere. Have ya had a look at the new Tombraider.com
>> site yet?
>>
>> McG.
>
> If your talking to me, I have but not today. Just got home. I'll
> probably mosey over to it to see if anything else is going on with
> it. I do see that there has been a lot more posting here than there
> has been in awhile and that is a "very good thing"
> (Hey, I'm a woman who likes to cook and likes Martha Stewart AND Lara)
> So I could whip up a soufflé, shoot a bad guy and find a lost
> treasure....just 'cause I'm a girl doesn't mean I'm not bad ass. ;0)
>
> Lisa aka Pagemaster

Ha! Ok! Very cool! :) 
McG.
Anonymous
April 16, 2005 10:57:19 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.tombraider (More info?)

I haven't posted here in ages either. But am now very excited about
the new game. I visit the site everyday, although I know there won't
be much else for ages.

Hi to McG and Dungeonbunny!

madmary aka mary clarke
Anonymous
April 16, 2005 11:08:19 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.tombraider (More info?)

In the dead of night, a faint whisper from Lisa Smith was heard, at
about 04/16/2005 02:21 AM, and I could have sworn it said ...
> "McGrandpa" <McGrandpaNOT@NOThotmail.com> wrote in message
> news:jaY7e.5718$AE6.215@tornado.texas.rr.com...
>
>>"Lisa Smith" <pagemstr@mchsi.com> wrote in message
>>news:KdV7e.17424$xL4.7591@attbi_s72
>>
>>>And so it begins. Looks like people we haven't seen in awhile might
>>>start popping up. How long before we see Eep? Anyone care to place
>>>any bets?
>>>
>>>Lisa aka Pagemaster
>>
>>He hasn't even been seen in his 'usual' haunts, though his webpage is
>>still up. It appears he got lost in some kind of addictive online game
>>:) 
>>
>>snark^ has already shown up. I'm looking for 'Wombraider' to waft in
>>out of nowhere. Have ya had a look at the new Tombraider.com site yet?
>>
>>McG.
>
>
> If your talking to me, I have but not today. Just got home. I'll probably
> mosey over to it to see if anything else is going on with it. I do see that
> there has been a lot more posting here than there has been in awhile and
> that is a "very good thing"
> (Hey, I'm a woman who likes to cook and likes Martha Stewart AND Lara)
> So I could whip up a soufflé, shoot a bad guy and find a lost
> treasure....just 'cause I'm a girl doesn't mean I'm not bad ass. ;0)
>
> Lisa aka Pagemaster
>
>

You *like* Martha Stuart! I can see respecting her, I could see fearing
her ... I could see a lot of things ... but *like*!?!

I've spent way to much time with money managers and stock brokers to
*like* any of them!

---
PW
Anonymous
April 16, 2005 7:17:00 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.tombraider (More info?)

"madmary" <marycatherineclarke@hotmail.com> wrote in message
news:1113659838.944429.271450@l41g2000cwc.googlegroups.com
> I haven't posted here in ages either. But am now very excited about
> the new game. I visit the site everyday, although I know there won't
> be much else for ages.
>
> Hi to McG and Dungeonbunny!
>
> madmary aka mary clarke

Hello Lady! *MAD* mary?! LOL! Ah yes, even gentle spirits must
have a little adventureous escapism ;) 

I wonder though if our excitement is going to hold during the next year
or so, as it wasn't presented with any clues to release date. And it's
likely to take some time to get there. CD was handed the job some 18
months ago I think. Oh well, what little they've shown of it looks
pretty good to me!

Good to see you again Mary!
McG.
Anonymous
April 16, 2005 9:38:04 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.tombraider (More info?)

While taking a short break from the daily grind of enslavement and
world domination, Lisa Smith mentioned

>(Hey, I'm a woman who likes to cook and likes Martha Stewart AND Lara)
>So I could whip up a soufflé, shoot a bad guy and find a lost
>treasure....just 'cause I'm a girl doesn't mean I'm not bad ass. ;0)
>
>Lisa aka Pagemaster

How about shooting Martha Stewart?
..
..
"When in danger or in doubt,
Run in circles, scream and shout"
..
It's not just a management tool,
It's a philosophy for living!!
..
April 17, 2005 4:06:50 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.tombraider (More info?)

Oooooooo!
Interesting model of her now.
When is Legends due out anybody know?
Dani

(been here since the beginning and keep coming back..)


"Lisa Smith" <pagemstr@mchsi.com> wrote in message
news:KdV7e.17424$xL4.7591@attbi_s72...
> And so it begins. Looks like people we haven't seen in awhile might start
> popping up. How long before we see Eep? Anyone care to place any bets?
>
> Lisa aka Pagemaster
>
>
April 18, 2005 3:07:24 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.tombraider (More info?)

"Lisa Smith" <pagemstr@mchsi.com> ha scritto nel messaggio
news:W928e.19357$GJ.18607@attbi_s71...

<snip>

>(Hey, I'm a woman who likes to cook and likes Martha Stewart AND Lara)
> So I could whip up a soufflé, shoot a bad guy and find a lost
> treasure....just 'cause I'm a girl doesn't mean I'm not bad ass. ;0)
>
> Lisa aka Pagemaster
>
woww .... a women that can cook and shoot ......

sounds as perfect as a women could be ;-)

an always almost friendly

Ghost



----== Posted via Newsfeeds.Com - Unlimited-Uncensored-Secure Usenet News==----
http://www.newsfeeds.com The #1 Newsgroup Service in the World! 120,000+ Newsgroups
----= East and West-Coast Server Farms - Total Privacy via Encryption =----
!